What Would You Do If...

PhotographerGuy

OFC Regular
The idea here is to answer a scenario presented to you, and then give someone a scenario to answer.

The scenarios can be serious or funny. True-to-life or fictitious. Intimate or formal. Personal or a generalization.

When you answer, let's try to keep them as honest as possible.

First scenario...
What would you do if...you won a big lottery, say $25 million USD?

First of all I honestly think I'd have to quit my job. I love nursing but I am in private duty cause it pays better than most nursing jobs and loads of overtime. I want to work in other fields that challenge me and where I have coworkers again.

If you seen someone bullying someone else would you intervene or walk away?

A few years ago I might have said yes. Not now tho. Im married and have kids so unfortunately that's not an option even if i wanted to.

What would you do if I sneezed on your meal by accident? :D

Phone for Chinese takeaway

If you were drunk and ended up in bed with someone, had the best sex of your life and the most earth shattering orgasm of all time. Then when you awoke in the morning to discover it was a wrinkly old pensioner with no teeth, Eager to have more sex would you do it?

Phone for Chinese takeaway

If you were drunk and ended up in bed with someone, had the best sex of your life and the most earth shattering orgasm of all time. Then when you awoke in the morning to discover it was a wrinkly old pensioner with no teeth, Eager to have more sex would you do it?
Fuck yes! I would. But only with the lights off. (Great question):D

What would you do if you had a choice between a suitcase full of clean money or a suitcase full of dirty gold... which would you choose?

Easy I'd break the window to get the child out. That actually happened to me once at a library except a dog was left in the car. I didnt break the window but I went in the library and ask who was the cruel owner of the dog that left it inside a hot car.

If you were in line at the grocery store and the person in front of you had to put items back due to not having enough money. Would you cover them if you had more than enough?

So long as it's a true love that you dream about, I'll take the former. I believe, as long as you are happy in life you can make more money.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and what kind of house?
I am a Florida girl, so, I would have my dream home on Sanibel Island
One of the most beautiful beaches ❤

I have done that. I would have to assess the person to see if they really need the help. Also would depend on how much stuff.

If you were offered a dream job but it meant leaving family and friends behind, would you take it?

Mmmmm probably Helena Bonham Carter, she looks great with bright red hair curly hair, loves dressing up, looks fabulous in corsets, she is quirky, fun and has a very naughty dark side. And she can speak Australian!

What would you do if your company is up for sale, and you had an opportunity to stay with new owners or take the money and go? :cool:

Take the money and go. Go go go. Unusual travel suggestions are like dancing lessons from God.

Thinking of all activities available, would you rather spend time in the cold and snow or the warm and ocean?

I would definitely want to meet them, It would be so interesting to see if we had the same traits, the same likes and dislikes. OMG what if he supports a different team:eek:.

So, my question and try and be truthful, actually put yourself in the situation...

Your in a public toilet say at a music festival. There’s a blocked to overflowing urinal against the wall. As you pass you notice money lying there at the bottom of all that piss.:confused:
Here’s where it gets interesting because it’ll tell you your price.lol

If it was £1.00 or a dollar say, would you pick it out?

£5.00 ?
£10.00?
£20.00?
£50.00?
£100.00?

I think most people have a price but maybe wouldn’t admit to it. Lol

Back