What would you want?

• Blowjob

• Gangbang

• Handjob

• Anal

• Pussy

• Watch BBC fuck me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello BigButtSlut…I have found my kink is giving tributes to horny sluts like you. I am actually out in public as I type this and I dare not get up from the table here at the bar lest people see the bulge from my hard-on as I respond to you. I already let you see my cock on your face on your other thread and would like to jack off for you! I can imagine being behind you as you grind your ass against my naked cock…I can almost feel the texture of your jeans on the swollen head…reaching around and grabbing your tits, pulling you against me…I’d love to pull down those jeans, bend you over, spread that ass, and fuck your tight asshole…so hard…I will be printing your pic out and cumming all over it for you soon…

Hello BigButtSlut...as promised, I printed out your pic and fantasized about you in front of me, grinding that ass against my cock until I cam all over your jeans...imagine what I would do if you shared more explicit images of your body...

Attachments

• Dick.jpg
    Dick.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Jacking.jpg
    Jacking.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Cum.jpg
    Cum.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 36
Omg thats a lot of cum

Would you like to lick it all up? I would love to hear how it makes you feel seeing what you made me do to your ass. Does it make you feel like a nasty slut, letting a stranger jack off onto you like that?

Share more pictures (either here or in private) and I will be happy to further soil you with my cum.

Back