Chat Prostitutes

Okay, I'll dutifully report them. I just didn't want to report them if it was going to be annoying mods to get messages for issues they were not empowered to handle.

I ignore after reporting, so i don't much notice if they actually get dealt with, I figure it's just a nice thing to do for the next person who might normally have to plant their eyes on some annoying whore's drivel.

Appreciate the clarification.

Sadly this matter will always be something that will show up no matter where you are online to chat. The trick is to just ignore the sellers or spammers. As for reporting said sellers/spammers to admin or mods there is no happy medium for a few reasons, 1 they aren't always here due to time difference and 2 mods are and sometimes restricted for what they can and can't do....trust me I know

Why not fight fire with high explosives? Robomod, bad idea? Shut the hell up I am already coding.

Why not fight fire with high explosives? Robomod, bad idea? Shut the hell up I am already coding.
Actually when I get to school tomorrow I am going to download a AI that may have some promise.... That may make less eh messy code.

Back