WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ME ?

Well first i would put you on my lap bouncing you up and down then you would have to be on your knees then you lay down and i handcuff you to me

I wanna know what you would do to me ;)
Ohh heyy, miss.
You are Hot. I would take you up the mountain of your clit and surround it with my mouth. I would start licking your heel up to your knee hole, all the way to your buttocks seam. And stick my tong in your back( if you are in too that of course) while sucking your lips and hearing you moaning, I, my thing grows, I go upp and suck on your tits. Take my big throbbing cock and smack your pussy with it, after that, I press my dick against you pussy until it finds it way intoo you hun. Slowly just the tip and then.. start pounding you. I turn you over and fuck you like a dog. With every push, every thrust you and I moan louder, and louder. I pull your thicc hair, lean all over you and kis you beautiful lipps. I hug you ass and back and hear your pussy dripping. I turn under you and you ride me, start shacking that ass. I slowly put my finger into your small asshole. I push you back, pull out and finish in your mouth. Or I we keep fucking and I shoot in your pussy.
I hope you like my ideas and thoughts. Don’t be afraid to message me. Here is my email incase: jacksonbigboy6@gmail.com
. I would like to know what you would do with me? I’m a 19 year old man from Amsterdam and ready to haven some fun.
Greetings,

Bigboy

I'd start by running my tongue up your inner thighs, then slide my tongue around your clit while sucking on it. Then slide my tongue deep inside your wet tight pussy

Anything you want me to do . Can be nice and gentle with you or on the other side be firm and forceful ripping your clothes off and fucking you hard x

Attachments

• 1046174216.jpeg
    1046174216.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
I would kiss that lovely face if you’re, rub all over your body till you’re writhing. When you start getting wet I’ll finger that tight pussy till u are dripping and want to suck my thick cock then fuck You till you pass out over and over

I would start by slowly exploring your entire body with my lips and tongue until I get between your legs where I will bury my face until you can't take it any more! DM me for more!

Back