Straight guy but interested in trying gay roleplay

Ok I’m straight happily married but love online rp and have some amazing ties being someone else. A mate suggested gay rp so I’m putting myself out there and figured anything’s worth a try once so don’t be shy before I change my mind

Hi Idlewalley how did the rp go?

I’ve never been with a guy. Over the last year I’ve gone from hardly giving it a thought...to craving thoughts of hardcore and perverted pleasure with men....Young, old, black, white...It all sounds damn good. Thoughts of being Top, Bottom, Dominating, or being a panty wearing sissy all get me exciting and craving cocks and holes.
7A8E566E-AD6C-4A50-9FF2-F2285DB153DB.jpeg

Ok I’m straight happily married but love online rp and have some amazing ties being someone else. A mate suggested gay rp so I’m putting myself out there and figured anything’s worth a try once so don’t be shy before I change my mind
Hope you got what you wanted, if not then i'll take you up on your offer, PLEASE don't change your mind

20200513_102953.jpg I wouldn't mind roll playing right now. To take my mind off my problems and this crazy restricted world we are living in.

I am straight but do get gay urges. Only at the midsection. Cocks and balls. My cock is about 4.7 to 5.3 inches long when hard and about 4.4 to 5.0 inches in girth when hard.

Here are my pics.View attachment 30142 20200513_093532.jpg

View attachment 30144 I wouldn't mind roll playing right now. To take my mind off my problems and this crazy restricted world we are living in.

I am straight but do get gay urges. Only at the midsection. Cocks and balls. My cock is about 4.7 to 5.3 inches long when hard and about 4.4 to 5.0 inches in girth when hard.

Here are my pics.View attachment 30142 View attachment 30143
I know where you're coming from, at least i THINK so, the world is crazy at this moment, you ever feel as if you want to share your problems, i'm a very good listener, what have you got to lose?

Hey, you probably changed your mind at this point, but I would be interested in roleplaying with you.

Back