It's an accident I swear....

Am I more busty than your wife/gf (or than you if you're a lady)

• Yes, more busty than my wife/gf

• No, my wife/gf is massive too

• Yes, more busty than my small breasts

• No, I'm way bigger than you

Results are only viewable after voting.
conquer......I rather enjoy the thought.....must explore this.
I've never had the chance but I feel like doing this together could be next level. Imagine it, two of us holding hands, "don't see" a guy and his girl, we bump into him, press him between us, one of us trips so he *has* to catch us, the other pulls the girlfriend aside, saying we're sooooo sorry hahaha. Might make some thin girls super mad though

Not sure why they'd get mad. I'd love to have a gal of mine come home and tell me how she got dripping wet after rubbing against a guy and talking to his wife about it. Instant erection.

I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!

Nothing wrong with that, just let those salty snowflakes stew, and be jealous over you, if you got it, and want to flaunt it, go for it I say, hopefully I can catch you one day and we can have a conversation ^.^

I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!
My wife has massive tits but yours are enormous! Would love to see more of them!

I would love to see those massive tits bouncing back and forth as you walk towards me and my gf and when you bump into her I'm sure she would be mad but she'd probably ask if you want to join in on a 3 way. She loves big titted women to join us

How many of those guys got chewed out because there companion sensed that they enjoyed it as well? Ever been groped after the “bump”.

Back