i'm new here, you want to chat with me? i want to hear about all of the dirty things you want to do, convince me why i should help you get off and you'll have me for keeps.
Because my thinking is that you helping me would be a turn on for you as well or why do it. We help each other out and enjoy. It's close and I'm just being honest, but I would almost rather watch and listen to you get off then me.

i'm new here, you want to chat with me? i want to hear about all of the dirty things you want to do, convince me why i should help you get off and you'll have me for keeps.
Why dont you be a good fuck toy and stop tryingnto be in control when your here for people to use as they see fit. You dont get to be convinced to be mine you already know you found your master now tell me what your gonna do and want done to you as you enjoy your life as my new fuck toy
Now fuck toy tell and show me your desires

OK WELL STrt with i can tell you some of the best ,kinky and down right nasty sex stories that should of been put in a novel and best part they all star me

You will realize after you have a private chat with me . Fantasiing will start to happen.

t/I would love to get to know much more about you :*

Attachments

• 0C597CE2-CF57-46CC-8D11-98F570EC2002.jpeg
    0C597CE2-CF57-46CC-8D11-98F570EC2002.jpeg
    607.7 KB · Views: 6

I'll tease you for hours and watch as you lay tied to the bed squirming as you beg for an orfasm

I would like to lick your whole body top to bottom, have my nose in your ass while I lick your pussy dry before fucking the life out of you then blowing my load all over those awesome tits! And if you could fit a blowjob inbetween all of that it would be most satisfying!

I would like to lick your whole body top to bottom, have my nose in your ass while I lick your pussy dry before fucking the life out of you then blowing my load all over those awesome tits! And if you could fit a blowjob inbetween all of that it would be most satisfying!

Welcome to the site Deshere69. Can be a lot of fun here, along with a number of very friendly and fun members. Have a wonderfully fun, horny and wet time. :D

~P

I want to get you off.have my head buried between your thighs teasing you with my tongue as you wrap your legs around my head, trembling with each stroke of my tongue.you getting wetter and wetter as you drip down my chin.my cock throbbing more with every lick till you can't take no more grabbing me and pulling me up as I slide my fat throbbing cock deep inside your wet pussy

I really wanna just fill your tits with my cum then watch you massage it into those beautiful nipples!

I'M COLIN I'M ALWAYS EXTREMELY HORNY LOVES TO ROLEPLAY AND HAVE PHONE SEX HOW HORNY ARE YOU AND DADDY WANTS YOU TO TXT HIM 267-990-4270

Back