First I'd have u wear some makeup. Mascara and lipstick. Then once you're looking beautiful, that's when ill grab the back of ur head and start face fucking u with long, fast, deep strokes. My meaty cock will pulverize ur tight throat causing u to cough up huge amounts of spit. ur mouth and ur throat will be all mine. Your face wet from a mixture of tears, saliva, and pre-cum, a mix that'll ruin ur perfect makeup, making u look like the cock hungry cum slut u really are.

First I'd have u wear some makeup. Mascara and lipstick. Then once you're looking beautiful, that's when ill grab the back of ur head and start face fucking u with long, fast, deep strokes. My meaty cock will pulverize ur tight throat causing u to cough up huge amounts of spit. ur mouth and ur throat will be all mine. Your face wet from a mixture of tears, saliva, and pre-cum, a mix that'll ruin ur perfect makeup, making u look like the cock hungry cum slut u really are.
You know me so well :-* I will be your cumslut

I love that
I would grab your hair at the back of your head pulling you head towards me kissing you hard pulling your hair with one hand and with the other ripping you blouse and bra off telling you your dirty nasty slut. Pulling at your nipples and slapping your titts telling you only very dirty cum sluts get a slapping. x

First, I would grab your head and have you suck on my cock hard, then once my cock is wet, I will tear that black dress off you and throw you on the bed. Once I take off my clothes and your bra and panties (if you are wearing any) I would lick your pussy until you beg for my cock. Once you do, I'll tie your hands together and fuck your wet pussy like a wild animal, taking long hard and rough strokes, first missionary, then doggy style while I also slap your ass and grope your boobs

Back