R

Rebus69

Day one.

27/03/2020

18:07

Police have started to “subdue” rioters with “subtle” measures... Rubber bullets...

Rioters have just raided an entire street that consists of a few hundred stores removing anything and everything edible or of any value... Guess that shit ain’t gonna hit the global news is it?!? Fucking Africa...

A local hospital has been put into full lockdown and basically is holding a few hundred people captive because they detected two, yes fucking TWO, cases of the virus...

Local politicians, and I mean no disrespect or anything racial here but it is what it is so yeah, have blamed the c19 on “white immigrants” and believe said virus has originated because of said immigrants...

Let’s see what sundown brings to this gloriously liberated rainbow nation...

#ImLoadedAndReadyToDieFighting

That is horrible. Please stay safe and well.

That is horrible
Sadly it’s to be expected. Nobody’s giving a fuck about those who can’t provide for their families so raiding is the inevitable result of a disorganized lockdown... There’s so many people here who don’t even have access to the bare necessities most take for granted on a daily basis it’s scary... I literally woke up to the sounds of police sirens and helicopters overhead and it’s only day two... I shudder to think of what is yet to come in the next twenty days... It’ll obviously get way worse before it gets better but then again this is Africa so rational thinking is something that’s as obsolete as table manners... (Yup it’s a thing... )

Please stay safe and well.
Thanks but in all honesty I’m not really that worried about my own safety, shit goes south I end myself swiftly easy fix lol, but I worry about my kids and those who aren’t able to provide for their families. It’s sad, scary and fucked up beyond measure. It’s to be expected that violence ensues. And I for one can’t wait to see the aftermath!!!

Back