Seducing the Intern RP

KittyKat0221

Im looking to do a detailed sexual roleplay with an older gentleman. In this roleplay I will be a new intern at your company and you're the ceo. My character Kat is 18 years old and 5'3", she has 32dd breast and weighs 130lbs with a plump ass and shaved area. Im hoping for someone 30+ in age for this but anyone is welcome.

Im looking to do a detailed sexual roleplay with an older gentleman. In this roleplay I will be a new intern at your company and you're the ceo. My character Kat is 18 years old and 5'3", she has 32dd breast and weighs 130lbs with a plump ass and shaved area. Im hoping for someone 30+ in age for this but anyone is welcome.
Hi

Woow. U are Adorable hun. Like to chat on here or off? Let me know Take Care Hun!

possible.
Hi Kat, your pic is lovely! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

Well, hello Miss kat welcome to the company; your attire is very business appropriate but as u can see we are very casual here. Btw I'm the CEO; My name is Sir maxamore, u can call Me SIR. Tell Me, describe the attire u plan on wearing tomorrow.

Do u have kik my kik is mrhddk2312

I'm here to chat with you. This sounds great.

I’m new to this but let’s go...

I'm the guy for the job

Back