Meet me in??

will someone do this to me, for me, for us both??

• slam bam thank you maam?

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • we want this to happen weekly?

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • we want this to happen virtually?

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

ladys

OFC Regular
We decided to meet for lunch and see what would happen. Trying to be alluring yet not slutty I chose a short dress with a revealing blouse and moderate heels. It was a nice restaurant known to both of us. We recognized each other immediately as I approached the door.

Sitting in a back booth I was pleasantly surprised with your conversational skills and grammar. We talked as we ate eyes fastened, locked on each other. After we ate your phone buzzed and you excused yourself. Uhmmm, escape call??

When you returned to our booth I slid toward the wall and patted the bench next to me. As you slid in I laid my hand lightly on your leg and kissed you ear. You turned, cupped my face in your hands, and kissed me long, slow, and with deep passion.

We continued sitting. Your hand found my leg and slid slowly up. It was done teasingly slow until it disappeared under my dress and found inner thigh. Kissing you sort of to give approval I put my hand on yours and took it higher so it was laying directly on THE spot. Instantly you gasped as you felt the wetness. Leaning close I whispered that if you did not have a room you better get one now!

Walking the hallway your hands were all over me. Entering the room you took me in your arms and pressed me against the wall. As you kissed me your hands moved all over me. My body gasped and shooked when your finger went under the edge of my panties and sunk deep inside me.

We moved like lightning both undressing the other clothes falling in a heap on the floor. You threw me on the bed, lifted my hips and stuck a pillow under them. Dropping to your knees I felt your tongue running on my slit. From my ass to my clit your tongue missed nothing. Gasping for breath I felt your lips lock on my clit and begin sucking as if removing it from my body. While sucking you curled two fingers and pushed into me. The combination was more than I could handle. With a loud gasp I came all over your face and fingers.

And then, you stood, put another pillow under my hips pointing me skyward. With a hard thrust that hurt you penetrated me. Oh god honey, I needed to be hurt that way. Your cock swelled in me stretching me filling me with desire and satisfying my need. Each time you pulled outward I lifted my pelvis and jammed it forward to take more of you on each stroke.

I was crying with want and need. My pussy pulsated and contracted. I did everything possible to make it last and then you exploded. On the first shot of your sperm I cried out and orgasmed with you. It felt like our hot bodies would melt, fuse together as you pounded me. All I could say is more, more, dont stop love.

We decided to meet for lunch and see what would happen. Trying to be alluring yet not slutty I chose a short dress with a revealing blouse and moderate heels. It was a nice restaurant known to both of us. We recognized each other immediately as I approached the door.

Sitting in a back booth I was pleasantly surprised with your conversational skills and grammar. We talked as we ate eyes fastened, locked on each other. After we ate your phone buzzed and you excused yourself. Uhmmm, escape call??

When you returned to our booth I slid toward the wall and patted the bench next to me. As you slid in I laid my hand lightly on your leg and kissed you ear. You turned, cupped my face in your hands, and kissed me long, slow, and with deep passion.

We continued sitting. Your hand found my leg and slid slowly up. It was done teasingly slow until it disappeared under my dress and found inner thigh. Kissing you sort of to give approval I put my hand on yours and took it higher so it was laying directly on THE spot. Instantly you gasped as you felt the wetness. Leaning close I whispered that if you did not have a room you better get one now!

Walking the hallway your hands were all over me. Entering the room you took me in your arms and pressed me against the wall. As you kissed me your hands moved all over me. My body gasped and shooked when your finger went under the edge of my panties and sunk deep inside me.

We moved like lightning both undressing the other clothes falling in a heap on the floor. You threw me on the bed, lifted my hips and stuck a pillow under them. Dropping to your knees I felt your tongue running on my slit. From my ass to my clit your tongue missed nothing. Gasping for breath I felt your lips lock on my clit and begin sucking as if removing it from my body. While sucking you curled two fingers and pushed into me. The combination was more than I could handle. With a loud gasp I came all over your face and fingers.

And then, you stood, put another pillow under my hips pointing me skyward. With a hard thrust that hurt you penetrated me. Oh god honey, I needed to be hurt that way. Your cock swelled in me stretching me filling me with desire and satisfying my need. Each time you pulled outward I lifted my pelvis and jammed it forward to take more of you on each stroke.

I was crying with want and need. My pussy pulsated and contracted. I did everything possible to make it last and then you exploded. On the first shot of your sperm I cried out and orgasmed with you. It felt like our hot bodies would melt, fuse together as you pounded me. All I could say is more, more, dont stop love.
Mmmmmm yes

That was awesome, i had my dick was getting hard while i was reading it.

Back