Well this is sort of embarassing...

Lura

OFC Regular
I'm very new. I began by going through the forums, reading lots of but not all of the messages, and came away from it with the realization that I'd been there and done much of all that. I'm a mature, experienced female, so not surprising that I would have some experience. And I haven't been through every forum and read every message, so there might be some things I haven't yet experienced, but so far...

I'm not bragging, I'm somewhat surprised and, I don't know, a little taken aback at how experienced I appear to be. For instance, on the question of how many partners you've had during how many separate experiences in a day, my total is 3 in 3. For number of partners, I know it's north of 50. I've always had a very strong libido, and being unencumbered by marriage, was free to explore as I so desired, and I so desired.

I look forward to reading more of the forums, and perhaps participating in them at some point. Meanwhile, Hi! I'm Lura. Very nice to join you all.

I'm very new. I began by going through the forums, reading lots of but not all of the messages, and came away from it with the realization that I'd been there and done much of all that. I'm a mature, experienced female, so not surprising that I would have some experience. And I haven't been through every forum and read every message, so there might be some things I haven't yet experienced, but so far...

I'm not bragging, I'm somewhat surprised and, I don't know, a little taken aback at how experienced I appear to be. For instance, on the question of how many partners you've had during how many separate experiences in a day, my total is 3 in 3. For number of partners, I know it's north of 50. I've always had a very strong libido, and being unencumbered by marriage, was free to explore as I so desired, and I so desired.

I look forward to reading more of the forums, and perhaps participating in them at some point. Meanwhile, Hi! I'm Lura. Very nice to join you all.
Hi Laura I just sent you a pm.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome! Would love to chat sometime

Thank you! Have you been on here very long? If I ask something I shouldn't, just slap my hand.
I've been here for two and a half years, go ahead and ask me everything. I will answer to all of your questions!

I admire your honesty and i think you SHOULD be proud of what you have achieved, Oh forgive me..Welcome to OFC

Back