I often fantasize and dream about her being forcefully fucked by other men or women. She loves making me watch her playing with herself and taking dirty to me. I want to take I to next step and get another man or 2 kidnap her tie her up and rip her clothes off infront of me forcing them selves on to her and use and abuse her why I take pictures and videos of them fucking her dirty fat pussy and arse making her take all their cum forcing it deep inside all her holes.
Count me in!

Slut I am. Love cocks fucking me in the ass while a cock is in my mouth, face fucking me. Both Cumming at the same time in me.

Attachments

• ME CAROLYN.jpg
    ME CAROLYN.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 48
  • CUMMING IN MY MOUTH(1).jpg
    CUMMING IN MY MOUTH(1).jpg
    98 KB · Views: 44
  • CAROLYN ASS POUNDING.jpg
    CAROLYN ASS POUNDING.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 27
  • carolyn_selfie_725945728.jpg
    carolyn_selfie_725945728.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 27
  • MY MILF ASS~3.jpg
    MY MILF ASS~3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 24
  • MFM GANGBANGED IN HOT TUB.jpg
    MFM GANGBANGED IN HOT TUB.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 32
LOVE COCKS in me, guys taking turns in all of me. Being licked n ate, face fckd, taking turns pounding in my ass. Cumming in me and on me.
Such lovely pictures and a body that needs to be fucked hard daily

SLUT CAROLYN ME. Met this stranger in a store. There were not too many people in the clothing store. I was looking at some things and across the aisle was this guy looking at some things on a rack. I had my short skirt on and a semi see thru low cut shirt. I was horny. He was looking at me once in awhile. So I dropped a rack shirt on the floor leaned all the way over to show my ass n puss stayed there for a moment. Then saw he was staring. I gave slight wave. Went over to him did some small chat. He walked over with me to the shoe aisle. I tried on some shoes. While putting them on I made sure he saw my tits. Then asked if he likes and held my leg up to show the shoe and spread my legs some to show my puss. I put my shoe back on. No one has been around and no cameras in the small store. He came up to me, kissed me. He felt my ass. I felt his bulge in his pants. I unzipped and pulled down his pants. I stroked his cock. Licked and sucked his balls n cock. I got up, pulled out my tits. He squeezed and sucked them. I sat on the stool and and spread my legs. He licked my puss. Still no one around. I got up turned around ass up. He slid in my ass slowly. Feeling my tits while fucking me. He grabbed my hips and pounded in my ass til I came and then he did. I wiped off with my tissues. We kissed and went our separate ways. I think after writing all this I may post it.
I wish I found you when I was in England this year

With a face like that, I would love to look into your eyes as you swallow my cock. I would eat your pussy, lick your ass, fuck and suck your tits, kiss those amazingly sexy lips, and put my cock anywhere you want me to

Attachments

• A88F27E7-59E1-4AFC-BADD-6178254D2B3D.jpeg
    A88F27E7-59E1-4AFC-BADD-6178254D2B3D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I love being face fucked, spreading my legs and my puss fucked and turns pounding in my puss.

Attachments

• HORNY ME CAROLYN.jpg
    HORNY ME CAROLYN.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 19
  • SLUT CAROLYN FINGER LICK FUCK ME.jpg
    SLUT CAROLYN FINGER LICK FUCK ME.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 22
  • MY SLUT TITS FEEL N SUCK.jpg
    MY SLUT TITS FEEL N SUCK.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 27
  • LOVE MY TITS PLAYED WITH.jpg
    LOVE MY TITS PLAYED WITH.jpg