Anybody into really old ladies?

Wouldn't mind fucking a 60-75yr old as long as they are in good health, I would be afraid to kill off a woman over 70

Hi there, is anybody turned on by ladies in their 60s, 70s or even 80s?
This seems to be a sort of fetish too.
Yes baby if their body still hot they can make me hard
There r 2 mature women over 60yo here and sometimes i cummed for them mmmmm

Age has never really been an issue,, im actually talkin with a woman in her 60's n gotta say shes pretty dam hot,, always have liked women older than me,,, they really know how to cross ur eyes n curl ur toes lol

When I was in my 20s I was the midlife crisis for a 56 year old divorced woman. The sex was incredible. We didn’t have much else in common so it lasted about a year before I wanted to move on. But it was hot as hell while it lasted...I found her on Facebook and she is still hot, but also remarried. Hope she is happy, but I have had “home wrecker” fantasies

Yes I'm interested in sexting you. Let me know what you're into Dorothy. Oh my name is Woody nice to chat with you....

I guess I fall into that category i have 2 ladies that do turn me on 1 is 63 the other is 71 I met them because I have a sexual relationship with their husband they both know I'm having sex with their husbands too. I do for their husbands what they won't do. They will not give head. I do, so I take care of that and because I do that these 2 ladies are quite grateful to me, and I find them attractive and they have a dirty side in spite of the fact that neither give but both love being fucked outside in the park and I love be sexual in public places. So I would say the age of older women us not a problem for me.

Would love some head from you. I hope you can handle my cock. I have choked and gagged a few women from time to time... Want to sext ?

Back