Kathy's first few days here

I somehow doubt your last comment. As for next time, all I know is visit Bob Sunday, and go back to bed Monday, naked, after seeing hubby off to work. I assume a visit from Geoff.

Treated us to not one, but two instalments, you'll have to learn that ALL guys love making breasts bigger, however it's done, Bob allowed you to keep the sexy ones for him and Geoff, roll on Monday huh, your hubby must wonder as to why you're extra insatiable

I haven't actually had sex with my husband in the past two weeks, so he hasn't exactly noticed much xx

OMG, i feel SO sorry for you there, saying that you're not too bad, it's been 3 months for me, i take my hat off to Bob and Geoff though.xx

it makes me happy thouigh knowing that your gorgeous body is not being used, by "longer", do you mean the length lol
IF i see you online, is it safe to contact you or wait for message, have to ask in case hubby is around..

by all means contact me. If I am online I am either alone, or just checking for messages on my phone, usually in the bathroom or bedroom.

I will do just that, will definitely keep an eye out just to see if you are online, bathroom AND bedroom BOTH sound the ideal place , you have to understand as to why i asked, wouldn't want you to get into trouble, I'm online when wife is either out, at work or downstairs.

Wow first of all welcome to ofc and secondly i loved your experiences so far , i get the fact that you were afraid at first , but it seems that most of the fear have past and that you are enjoying your self .Hope you next experience is just as memorable for you

I agree with the others you have or had a stunning looking body I'm not surprised you have the owners wanting to fuck you stupid in any possible way.
I'm sure your loving it when they do as I have said before you hubby must have something wrong with him not fuck you often.

Thanks for all comments. The general conversation seems to be people telling me what is going to happen to me. Probably trying to shock me, but I prefer to see what comes. I think my favourite thing so far was the first - Sir Bob forcing himself on me and pulling my panties down while I just did nothing but let him. People also refer to Sir Bob and Sir Geoff as my Masters. I tend not to think of them as Masters (compared to stories I have read) I think they are more a couple of guys who look down on young women and think they are there to be taken and abused. They have certain ideas similar to what I have read in stories, but we will see.

It's good to have a few days off and just get on with housework and not have to worry about anything. It's time I concentrated more on my tasks and the week ahead.
I presume that by "think about cock 24/7" I am supposed to imagine erect cocks and keep them in my mind. I have to learn to DIY more, especially finding my clit. I had a look at the toilets at work on Friday with a view to naked diy in there. Of course I have used them 100's of times but never took much notice before.
Sunday, Sir Bob wants me to visit him around 8pm wearing a mini skirt for a quick sex session and then go home and have sex with hubby without using the toilet or anything. I've been thinking about this and ok, I'll have to wear a short skirt all day, hopefully have a word with Sir Bob over the garden fence "by chance" and then tell hubby he asked me round later to see the new headphones he has bought, and help him work out how to connect them. Maybe I'll tell hubby that Sir Bob was flirting with me a bit and commenting on my legs and then suggest I need sex with hubby.
Monday to Friday - well I am out early Tuesday to my mothers, the other four days it's see hubby off to work around 8.15am and the leave door unlocked and lie naked on the bed for a full hour and see if anyone lets themselves in. I'm guessing Sir Geoff !
Probably working from home afternoons and at work Friday afternoon.

The first did sound very steamy by you just letting him pull panties down and you not knowing what was about to happen, as it's gone up stages you seem to be blending in with it all now.
The thought of you trying out DIY in the work toilets NAKED...OMG, you should not have any problem at all finding your clit,
Sunday is going to be yet another magnioficent time for you, i am picturing you IN that short skirt exposing your beautiful legs, will you be wearing panties underneath , then going home and having sex with hubby while you still have Sir Bob's juices combined with yours seeping out, looking forward to hearing about it x

SUNDAY 7 MARCH 2021
I visited Sir Bob just after 8pm. Hubby had a slight objection to me going, mainly because he hates Bob and also because I had a tight mini skirt on all day. I explained that Bob is a Grandad and that it had been so much better since I had a word with him. I said I wouldn't be long and maybe we could have a bit of fun when I came home, now my period was over. Hubby had asked Saturday night but I lied and said it was too early.
I knocked on Bob's door and he answered naked and waved me in, and closed the door and told me to get on my knees. I said “Yes Sir” and knelt and sucked his erection while he guided my head down. After just a few minutes he pulled out and told me to go and sit on the sofa and he stood in front of me and pulled my jumper off, pushed me back and thrust his hands up my skirt and pulled my panties down, and then pulled my skirt down, pulling my shoes off with all the rest, so I was too naked. He asked if my hubby had objected and said “good” and he sat down and started fondling my breasts and nipples and kissing me, and then started biting my breasts. Before long we were on the floor and Sir Bob went on top and started fucking me before pulling out again and turning me over and fucking me doggy style, with a few slaps to the things. It was all fast and furious until he came up me, and then we laid on the carpet kissing some more while he played with my nipples again. Then he told me to go and fuck my hubby. He asked if hubby usually went down on me, I said yes, so Sir Bob told me I had a problem then. I dressed and he saw me out, having put his trousers on.

I'd been less than 20 minutes so hubby didn't suspect anything. I said I was going to the toilet (but didn't) and would see him in the bedroom in a few minutes. I did a quick change of panties in the bathroom as there was a pool of spunk in the ones I was wearing and went to the bedroom and switched the light off and joined hubby on the bed. We kissed for a while with our clothes on and gradually stripped each other and I wanked him a bit (rarely give him oral). He was heading to go down on me so I told him to lay back and let me go on top. He likes it that way, so I climbed on top and sank down onto his cock, which slid in really easy of course, and I rode him, sitting up while he played with my breasts and nipples, fortunately not noticing they were enlarged. Then I laid on top and rode his cock till he came. Quick shower, job done.

MONDAY 8th. MARCH 2021
This morning was much more exciting for me, seeing hubby off to work and then going and laying on the bed naked and just waiting to see whether anything would happen or not. As hubby leaves about 8.15am I have set my alarm on my mobile to go off at 9.15am so I know when I can get up. It's fairly dark in the bedroom with thick curtains, and I left the bedroom door just slightly ajar. Maybe I would fall back to sleep ? I thought it would be a good time to start touching myself, so I inserted two fingers slightly inside myself and felt my nipples with the other hand and learned how to squeeze and pinch them. I reckon I had been there ten minutes when I thought I heard the front door close. My heart jumped into my mouth, my eyes stayed closed and I laid there waiting. Footsteps on the stairs, then Sir Geoff's voice saying “wake up Sleeping Beauty, it's time to be a slut”. First thing he did was open the curtains, then strip naked himself, slight worry about someone looking from across road, but never mind.
Geoff joined me on the bed and asked how last night went and asked if I'd been a proper dirty little slut. I said “yes Sir” and told him about it while he fingered my cunt and groped my breasts. As he was kneeling on the bed I was even more concerned about someone seeing in if they were in a bedroom across the road. Even more so if a bus passed ! Geoff positioned his cock towards my face so I sucked it in and held his balls. After a while he told me to suck his balls and then asked if I liked licking arse. My mind said “absolutely no chance” but my I nodded obediently with his balls in my mouth. He moved so he was kneeling on the bed and put his head down and bottom up and told me start my kissing his bum cheeks and the back of his balls and to work my mouth up to his arse. I was trying to think “submissive slut, you'll do anything for humiliation” as I got close behind him and kissed and licked, working my way to his bum hole. He told me to wank his cock and finger my cunt at the same time and he made me go on for at least ten minutes before he finally moved off, told me to get on my back and he rammed his cock up my cunt and fucked me hard until he came up me. All the time he had his head over my face looking at me and telling me what a disgusting piece of shit I am.

After wards he used the bathroom and dressed and then wanted a coffee before he went, down in the living room with me still naked and oozing spunk. He had me stood in front of him right in front of the window while he fingered my cunt and made it squelch. Why the fuck am I allowing this ?

Back