Kathy's first few days here

I cant believe that you are. Simple as that as its sexual harassment or rape to a degree.
Or are you secretly enjoying playing the slut?
Your even do things they or he asked you to do when your alone why? Would they know if you did or not?
I beginning to think your enjoying this.

On my early morning bus across the city to my mothers. My morning off is costing me a/wearing a short summer dress that I know my mother will comment on and b/a trip to the transport interchange toilets where it will cost me 20p to strip naked and frig myself.
At least it's a nice sunny day, and I have a long coat on for now.

Nice to hear, if it is a long bus drive and bus is fairly empty, why not frig on the bus, mothers ALWAYS make comments on just how short their little girls dresses and skirts are,but you have a beautiful pair of legs, so why not show them, I would give you the 20p without hesitation...

That was suggested last Tuesday but with the amount of cameras on buses it's not something I will be doing willingly. Was fun in the toilets though.

Ah, so i was beaten to the idea, too slow again, saying that though, surely it would give the bus driver a thrill,
So happy that you found it was fun in the toilets, you are all set for the day now,
Going back to your confession from Monday..., firstly how the fuck did Sir Geoff let him in, did you not lock your door, and secondly, " Why the fuck am i allowing this ", simple answer is because you are SO fucking enjoying all this attention, a " sick " thought, WHY does a period get in the way of sex?

Nice to hear you have started getting sticky fingers more often and being more adventurous where you are do this to aswell.Was it in you and you needed the encouragement to do this.
Why do it if there not about to see you do this that's what I want to know.

Did you read the message isent before the last one as you never answered anything that was asked.

Yes I read all messages. Presume you mean the one where you said you did not believe me. I do things because I take my "owners" seriously and want to do as they say, which is totally different to writing about it, which I enjoy, but can easily take or leave depending on whether my readers enjoy it or question everything.

This word OWNERS why is it they own you as you have feet you could walk away from them and face the music so to speak.
If your enjoying it so much why stay with your husband as you cant think alot if anything of him and let's be honest you wouldn't have fucked him Sunday if not told to after you had been previously fucked by an OWNER.
I just think your enjoying being a whore as that's what you have turned into.

More sulky messages from my sad stalker, who can get round ignore settings and set up multiple profiles. Time to quit I'm afraid.

This word OWNERS why is it they own you as you have feet you could walk away from them and face the music so to speak.
If your enjoying it so much why stay with your husband as you cant think alot if anything of him and let's be honest you wouldn't have fucked him Sunday if not told to after you had been previously fucked by an OWNER.
I just think your enjoying being a whore as that's what you have turned into.
You need to read the previous entries, all your questions will be answered.

Just to keep things going in case I get the urge to continue.
Wednesday 10th March - visit from Bob at 8.30am. Let himself in of course and came up to where I was lying naked on the bed, he stripped off and told me to get in bed where he joined me and we had sex twice in the next hour, him on top and then me on top. Future instruction that when I am laid on bed I should be fingering myself and getting my nipples hard.
Thursday 11th. March - heard the door go about 8.25am, and had a shock when it was a big, bald headed man who came into the bedroom, probably around 50 but tall and stocky. He said he was Paul and stripped off while I laid there like a moron, silently fingering myself. He got on top of me and fucked me hard and fast, really making the bed head bang against the wall. Groped my brests with his rough hands and bit my neck, only left a small mark tho thankfully. I had an orgasm just before he came, mainly because he was a bit rough and quite heavy on top of me. He came in around 5 minutes, asked to use the bathroom and then dressed, thanked me and left.
Bob e.mailed me later to ask how it went and tell me that it was a trucker he used to work with (another one) who he owed a favour to, and Paul had rung him to say it was a fantastic fuck.
Friday 12th Match - been to work, finger fucked myself in the toilets for ten minutes. Someone came in for a few minutes and then left, but no problems. Not like I will ever cum by fingering myself.

Just to keep things going in case I get the urge to continue.
Wednesday 10th March - visit from Bob at 8.30am. Let himself in of course and came up to where I was lying naked on the bed, he stripped off and told me to get in bed where he joined me and we had sex twice in the next hour, him on top and then me on top. Future instruction that when I am laid on bed I should be fingering myself and getting my nipples hard.
Thursday 11th. March - heard the door go about 8.25am, and had a shock when it was a big, bald headed man who came into the bedroom, probably around 50 but tall and stocky. He said he was Paul and stripped off while I laid there like a moron, silently fingering myself. He got on top of me and fucked me hard and fast, really making the bed head bang against the wall. Groped my brests with his rough hands and bit my neck, only left a small mark tho thankfully. I had an orgasm just before he came, mainly because he was a bit rough and quite heavy on top of me. He came in around 5 minutes, asked to use the bathroom and then dressed, thanked me and left.
Bob e.mailed me later to ask how it went and tell me that it was a trucker he used to work with (another one) who he owed a favour to, and Paul had rung him to say it was a fantastic fuck.
Friday 12th Match - been to work, finger fucked myself in the toilets for ten minutes. Someone came in for a few minutes and then left, but no problems. Not like I will ever cum by fingering myself.
You will fingerfuck your cunt until cum in the toilets ....you will

Both Geoff and Bob demanding that I visit or meet them sometime this weekend. Looks like I'll have to invent a shopping trip this evening :confused:
Excuse is that you need to get mother's day gift for your dear mum, hoping everything goes well and up to your high standards, you deserve it all..:)

Fingering yourself and cumming over your fingers in the work toilet will happen Bob will make sure of that and that won’t be the only thing

Hello. I only found the site two days ago, while I was looking for forums about a/ dealing with problems, and b/ any real life stories. My first time on the chat site was very overwhelming, I got jumped on by lots of men, had a good chat with one, but found the whole thing a bit too much.
Initial thoughts are - what the hell is role play all about ? Pretending to be doing something you're not, or someone you are not ? No thanks.
Also, I am assuming that members who take the trouble to write and verify a profile are much more trustworthy than "guests". I can't see any point talking to a guest, as they will be someone else next time I want to talk with them ? How many "Hello beautiful" messages can a girl take when she hasn't even put a photo up ?
I'll write a bit more in a while about why I am here. Kathy UK wife
You are spot on 100%

Both Geoff and Bob demanding that I visit or meet them sometime this weekend. Looks like I'll have to invent a shopping trip this evening :confused:
You do what you have to do ...just fucking be there ..thats all just show up and they will do the rest ...your pretty pussy needs it ...and your sexy mouth

SATURDAY 13th. March 2021 - Had sex with hubby first thing in the morning, not knowing that both Geoff and Bob would be e.mailing me separately wanting to meet up. As the day went on I invented a shopping trip for Saturday evening (any excuse not to watch Ant & Dec) and suggested Geoff meet me somewhere. Geoff wanted me to visit him but there was no way I could find the time for that, so he agreed to meet me. I was going to a Morrisons two miles from where I live, but Geoff wanted me to go to a different branch which is about five miles in the opposite direction but nearer to him. When Bob found out he decided he wanted to come with me, which wasn't what I wanted but it solved a problem I guess. I was told to wear a short summer dress and put a long coat on if I needed to. I set off just before 7pm and Bob walked to the main road where I picked him up. He parted my coat and put his hand between my legs and kissed me on the lips. I explained I couldn't be too long and set off, with his hand still on my legs.

The supermarket was absolutely packed - people last minute shopping for mother's day and there were no Covid restrictions at all. Bob made me leave my coat in the car and take my panties off, so I just did a very quick shop, really just to have some shopping to take home. Back to the car to see my panties hung from the interior mirror where they stayed. Another kiss and grope from Bob and off to meet Geoff. I had said it would be about 7.40pm, but we were slightly late. I had to take the dual carriageway towards home and then turn off up a road that twisted for a couple of miles and then came into countryside. Geoff was parked off the side of the road, on a wide grass verge. It was very dark and on a hill overlooking the lights of the city. Bob got out and pointed to my panties and Geoff said "lets get the rest off then". I was sort of sat hanging on to the steering wheel wondering whether we were doing it in the car or out, but it was out. Once I had walked round the passenger side they were both groping and kissing me and then we walked to a wooden fence and climbed through into a field. They stripped me off my dress, leaving me in my shoes and were fingering my cunt and my bum hole and Geoff asked if I had brought any Vaseline. I said no and he replied that it was a good job he was so thoughtful. Anyway, down on my knees to suck one cock and then the other and ten minutes later I was pulled up and smothered with the Vaseline and Bob worked his cock up my bottom while Geoff fucked me from the front, stood up with me impaled between them. I felt like some dirty prostitute earning her money on the street. Bob came up my bottom really quickly and pulled out leaving me feeling all the dirtier as Geoff pushed me down onto the grass and fucked me until he came. I can't say I enjoyed it, it was risky, dirty and cold, and I felt that my husband would be sure to realise what I had been doing by the time I got home.

Fortunately they didn't make me hand about. I got my dress on and put my panties on at the car and could feel them sticking to me with the Vaseline and spunk oozing out. Geoff said he wanted to see me more next week and I drove Bob home and dropped him just before our road. I took the shopping in and dashed upstairs to wash myself as best I could. Hubby thought I had been a long time, I blamed the Covid queues.

Back