Kathy's first few days here

On Sunday I didn't feel right about everything that has been happening, mainly the sneaking about part. I was reading a story early evening about a married American woman who wanted her sexual freedom and how she set about getting her husband to agreeing to it... so I have decided that I will start making in-roads towards that goal. Slowly of course.

I made a start when I was going for bath last night and offered hubby sex again. I said I had thought of a couple of things I had never told him from when I was young. Not actually sex but two things I have kept to myself. So I went on top on the bed and told him about those, making excuses as to why non of it was my fault and it was men taking advantage of me, and how I find it so hard to say no to these things. I also told him that I needed some fun before I get any older, but didn't press anything further. He came twice so obviously enjoyed it but was sulky afterwards.

Monday morning's visitor was Geoff again, and he expects me to visit him for a couple of hours later this week.

On Sunday I didn't feel right about everything that has been happening, mainly the sneaking about part. I was reading a story early evening about a married American woman who wanted her sexual freedom and how she set about getting her husband to agreeing to it... so I have decided that I will start making in-roads towards that goal. Slowly of course.

I made a start when I was going for bath last night and offered hubby sex again. I said I had thought of a couple of things I had never told him from when I was young. Not actually sex but two things I have kept to myself. So I went on top on the bed and told him about those, making excuses as to why non of it was my fault and it was men taking advantage of me, and how I find it so hard to say no to these things. I also told him that I needed some fun before I get any older, but didn't press anything further. He came twice so obviously enjoyed it but was sulky afterwards.

Monday morning's visitor was Geoff again, and he expects me to visit him for a couple of hours later this week.
Oh My, not being one to ask such things, but it seems as if something happened to you, i respect and admire you for not opening out to the trouble, are you thinking that one day your hubby would get to find out, he would go ballistic, heaven forbid that he would join in..

SATURDAY 13th. March 2021 - Had sex with hubby first thing in the morning, not knowing that both Geoff and Bob would be e.mailing me separately wanting to meet up. As the day went on I invented a shopping trip for Saturday evening (any excuse not to watch Ant & Dec) and suggested Geoff meet me somewhere. Geoff wanted me to visit him but there was no way I could find the time for that, so he agreed to meet me. I was going to a Morrisons two miles from where I live, but Geoff wanted me to go to a different branch which is about five miles in the opposite direction but nearer to him. When Bob found out he decided he wanted to come with me, which wasn't what I wanted but it solved a problem I guess. I was told to wear a short summer dress and put a long coat on if I needed to. I set off just before 7pm and Bob walked to the main road where I picked him up. He parted my coat and put his hand between my legs and kissed me on the lips. I explained I couldn't be too long and set off, with his hand still on my legs.

The supermarket was absolutely packed - people last minute shopping for mother's day and there were no Covid restrictions at all. Bob made me leave my coat in the car and take my panties off, so I just did a very quick shop, really just to have some shopping to take home. Back to the car to see my panties hung from the interior mirror where they stayed. Another kiss and grope from Bob and off to meet Geoff. I had said it would be about 7.40pm, but we were slightly late. I had to take the dual carriageway towards home and then turn off up a road that twisted for a couple of miles and then came into countryside. Geoff was parked off the side of the road, on a wide grass verge. It was very dark and on a hill overlooking the lights of the city. Bob got out and pointed to my panties and Geoff said "lets get the rest off then". I was sort of sat hanging on to the steering wheel wondering whether we were doing it in the car or out, but it was out. Once I had walked round the passenger side they were both groping and kissing me and then we walked to a wooden fence and climbed through into a field. They stripped me off my dress, leaving me in my shoes and were fingering my cunt and my bum hole and Geoff asked if I had brought any Vaseline. I said no and he replied that it was a good job he was so thoughtful. Anyway, down on my knees to suck one cock and then the other and ten minutes later I was pulled up and smothered with the Vaseline and Bob worked his cock up my bottom while Geoff fucked me from the front, stood up with me impaled between them. I felt like some dirty prostitute earning her money on the street. Bob came up my bottom really quickly and pulled out leaving me feeling all the dirtier as Geoff pushed me down onto the grass and fucked me until he came. I can't say I enjoyed it, it was risky, dirty and cold, and I felt that my husband would be sure to realise what I had been doing by the time I got home.

Fortunately they didn't make me hand about. I got my dress on and put my panties on at the car and could feel them sticking to me with the Vaseline and spunk oozing out. Geoff said he wanted to see me more next week and I drove Bob home and dropped him just before our road. I took the shopping in and dashed upstairs to wash myself as best I could. Hubby thought I had been a long time, I blamed the Covid queues.
You are fucking unreal ...proper slut ...i fucking love every word out of your slutty mouth ....i want more xx

Sorry for the lack of updates - a few reasons, firstly I have been inundated with work, with the need to get some spreadsheets sorted out before next week. I also needed to get my head right for what I am doing and where my life is heading. Will try and get time to write more later today. Kathy xx

Carry on getting your work done, that is more important as your friends here will not be going anywhere while you are still posting,
Do you know as to where your life is heading, do you want a few pointers?
Will look forward to reading some more, but only WHEN you have time,
Take Care and Stay Safe xxx

MONDAY MARCH 22nd. 2021.
My week since I last wrote. The sneaking about is spoiling things, so I was determined to sort things out with my husband and gradually convince him that it could be fun to have a slut wife. After I had read a story about an American couple who were similar to us, I started working on a scenario to carry out, and agreement that hubby must sign if HE wants me to play around. The more I can make it his idea the better.
Monday's early visitor was Geoff, Tuesday I was out most of the day, Wednesday was Bob. He says that Paul really wants to visit regular but he is usually only in the area Friday early evenings, so he is waiting to see what I sort out with hubby. Thursday I visited Geoff which we arranged on Monday, and Friday I was at work.

Friday afternoon things got a bit complicated. After I had got home from work, Bob text me and wanted me to go round for a “quickie” before hubby got home. So, there I was, naked on my knees in Bob's living room, while Bob sat naked on the sofa. My head was bobbing up and down with his cock in my mouth, and I was fingering myself, when a female voice shouted out “what the fuck, Grandad”. It was one of Bob's grand-daughters, who had arrived unexpectedly. He has a complicated family – three ex-wives, grown up children, two granddaughters 19 and 20, and a daughter around 4 or 5 with his last wife.

So I jumped up, grabbed my dress and was trying to put it on, leaving Bob sat there with an erection, and the granddaughter smacked me round the head and called me a skank, and then started shouting at Bob to cover himself up. I ran, leaving my shoes and knickers. I knew that with the massive chance she would try to cause trouble, that I needed to get on with letting hubby know.

So we had sex Friday night, twice Saturday, while I acted slutty and told him how much I craved cock; and on Sunday night I went for a bath and said I would see him in the bedroom afterwards. I had worked on an agreement and printed it out.

I agree to the following changes in our marriage vows, and realise that there is no going back from this agreement. From the time of signing Kathy is allowed to be as much as a slut as she desires, and have sex with anyone she chooses or allows into her life.

In return Kathy will provide as much sex to **** as he desires, at any time, place or position. Whilst sex is taking place with **** Kathy will reveal everything she has done since her last confession, with as much detail as is requested. A choice can be discussed as to whether this is indeed an apologetic confession or taunting, whichever suits the ongoing situation.

Kathy reserves the right to gradually introduce new things, like bringing or inviting men to her home whether **** is home or not, and eventually require **** to take part or watch, although this will be carried out in a non-taunting way. **** has to accept that if things go to plan Kathy may not be in control of who she has sex with. Any jealousy, sulking or regret is not allowed, just concentrate on enjoying the situation.

**** is not allowed to date or meet with any other sexual partner.

After signing this agreement Kathy will reveal whether she has already started on this lifestyle, with full details, if any.

After my bath we met in the bedroom and I stripped him naked and sucked his cock and then we laid on the bed and I straddled his mouth while using baby oil on hubby's cock and balls and sucking him now and again while I ground my cunt into his face and told him how good it would be if he agreed that I could have sex with other men and then tell him about it all. His cock had never looked so big and was throbbing in my hands, I climbed off his face and begged him to agree and then read out the agreement I had printed and told him I had got it from a story I had read about a husband who wanted his wife to be unfaithful and she had agreed but made him sign this agreement. I added how good their life had been afterwards, and squeezed hubby's balls and cock and said how I would love to do this for him if he really wanted me to. After around 30 minutes he was begging to fuck me so I presented him with a pan and the printed agreement and he was desperate to sign. He read it while I sucked his cock and then when he asked me what it meant about me already starting on this lifestyle, I kissed him and his neck and climbed on top and asked him not to be mad at me and all he had to do was sign and I would explain everything. He scrawled a signature and I rode his cock and told him how I had gone round to see “old Bob” and how he had told me to sit down and he had put his hands up my skirt and pulled my panties down and fucked me – and how it was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced, being taken like that, against my will but not wanting to object. Hubby had shot his spunk and came another twice while I told him how I had become a complete slut over the past couple of weeks and how I loved being used by these old men.

As expected, hubby was moody and sulking a bit afterwards, but too late dear. We slept naked and I woke at 7am and felt he was erect but still asleep so I was riding him when he woke up and thanking him for wanting me to be a slut. At 8.15am he left for work, and by 8.25am Bob was fucking me on the bed while I told him all about it.

MONDAY MARCH 22nd. 2021.
My week since I last wrote. The sneaking about is spoiling things, so I was determined to sort things out with my husband and gradually convince him that it could be fun to have a slut wife. After I had read a story about an American couple who were similar to us, I started working on a scenario to carry out, and agreement that hubby must sign if HE wants me to play around. The more I can make it his idea the better.
Monday's early visitor was Geoff, Tuesday I was out most of the day, Wednesday was Bob. He says that Paul really wants to visit regular but he is usually only in the area Friday early evenings, so he is waiting to see what I sort out with hubby. Thursday I visited Geoff which we arranged on Monday, and Friday I was at work.

Friday afternoon things got a bit complicated. After I had got home from work, Bob text me and wanted me to go round for a “quickie” before hubby got home. So, there I was, naked on my knees in Bob's living room, while Bob sat naked on the sofa. My head was bobbing up and down with his cock in my mouth, and I was fingering myself, when a female voice shouted out “what the fuck, Grandad”. It was one of Bob's grand-daughters, who had arrived unexpectedly. He has a complicated family – three ex-wives, grown up children, two granddaughters 19 and 20, and a daughter around 4 or 5 with his last wife.

So I jumped up, grabbed my dress and was trying to put it on, leaving Bob sat there with an erection, and the granddaughter smacked me round the head and called me a skank, and then started shouting at Bob to cover himself up. I ran, leaving my shoes and knickers. I knew that with the massive chance she would try to cause trouble, that I needed to get on with letting hubby know.

So we had sex Friday night, twice Saturday, while I acted slutty and told him how much I craved cock; and on Sunday night I went for a bath and said I would see him in the bedroom afterwards. I had worked on an agreement and printed it out.

I agree to the following changes in our marriage vows, and realise that there is no going back from this agreement. From the time of signing Kathy is allowed to be as much as a slut as she desires, and have sex with anyone she chooses or allows into her life.

In return Kathy will provide as much sex to **** as he desires, at any time, place or position. Whilst sex is taking place with **** Kathy will reveal everything she has done since her last confession, with as much detail as is requested. A choice can be discussed as to whether this is indeed an apologetic confession or taunting, whichever suits the ongoing situation.

Kathy reserves the right to gradually introduce new things, like bringing or inviting men to her home whether **** is home or not, and eventually require **** to take part or watch, although this will be carried out in a non-taunting way. **** has to accept that if things go to plan Kathy may not be in control of who she has sex with. Any jealousy, sulking or regret is not allowed, just concentrate on enjoying the situation.

**** is not allowed to date or meet with any other sexual partner.

After signing this agreement Kathy will reveal whether she has already started on this lifestyle, with full details, if any.

After my bath we met in the bedroom and I stripped him naked and sucked his cock and then we laid on the bed and I straddled his mouth while using baby oil on hubby's cock and balls and sucking him now and again while I ground my cunt into his face and told him how good it would be if he agreed that I could have sex with other men and then tell him about it all. His cock had never looked so big and was throbbing in my hands, I climbed off his face and begged him to agree and then read out the agreement I had printed and told him I had got it from a story I had read about a husband who wanted his wife to be unfaithful and she had agreed but made him sign this agreement. I added how good their life had been afterwards, and squeezed hubby's balls and cock and said how I would love to do this for him if he really wanted me to. After around 30 minutes he was begging to fuck me so I presented him with a pan and the printed agreement and he was desperate to sign. He read it while I sucked his cock and then when he asked me what it meant about me already starting on this lifestyle, I kissed him and his neck and climbed on top and asked him not to be mad at me and all he had to do was sign and I would explain everything. He scrawled a signature and I rode his cock and told him how I had gone round to see “old Bob” and how he had told me to sit down and he had put his hands up my skirt and pulled my panties down and fucked me – and how it was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced, being taken like that, against my will but not wanting to object. Hubby had shot his spunk and came another twice while I told him how I had become a complete slut over the past couple of weeks and how I loved being used by these old men.

As expected, hubby was moody and sulking a bit afterwards, but too late dear. We slept naked and I woke at 7am and felt he was erect but still asleep so I was riding him when he woke up and thanking him for wanting me to be a slut. At 8.15am he left for work, and by 8.25am Bob was fucking me on the bed while I told him all about it.

Firstly, what the fuck has it got to do with his grand-daughter who services and looks after her Grandad, does she think he is going to lead a life of celibacy, the bitch needs to get off her fucking high horse, Bob should have told HER to fuck off as you hadn't finished seeing to his erection, the poor fucker.
Do you think from when you said that his cock had never felt bigger that HE was turned on by the fact that he was going to have a slutty wife, even if he DID seem a bit on the grumpy side, but that's what agreements are for,or maybe it was from how you had explained in great detail as to how Bob got to fuck you, it works for me just mentioning "panties", i VERY often wonder which you wear, but that's me.
You are going to lead a much more satisfying life now, i have great admiration for you and trust me, everything will work out just fine. xx

Firstly, what the fuck has it got to do with his grand-daughter who services and looks after her Grandad, does she think he is going to lead a life of celibacy, the bitch needs to get off her fucking high horse, Bob should have told HER to fuck off as you hadn't finished seeing to his erection, the poor fucker.
Do you think from when you said that his cock had never felt bigger that HE was turned on by the fact that he was going to have a slutty wife, even if he DID seem a bit on the grumpy side, but that's what agreements are for,or maybe it was from how you had explained in great detail as to how Bob got to fuck you, it works for me just mentioning "panties", i VERY often wonder which you wear, but that's me.
You are going to lead a much more satisfying life now, i have great admiration for you and trust me, everything will work out just fine. xx
You have no fucking idea how much of turn on this is for me ...satisfy your inner slut ..

Out most of day, Bob coming round tonight to "take me upstairs".
Need some proper mini skirts but shops all shut
So this is the first day of the "agreement", hope it goes well for you...
They will soon be open (the shops i mean ), bet you look even MORE stunning in them.x

That is sooo fucking hot you got him to sign the Agreement. Now you can be the Slut Wife that Bob and Geoff have desired all along. Just think, a few weeks ago you couldn't believe you were taken against your will several times; in a few days. NOW, you basically forced him to sign an Agreement. Your mind has expanded and the future will be so hot for you, with all the cock you can now seek without repercussions by husband.

Hello. I only found the site two days ago, while I was looking for forums about a/ dealing with problems, and b/ any real life stories. My first time on the chat site was very overwhelming, I got jumped on by lots of men, had a good chat with one, but found the whole thing a bit too much.
Initial thoughts are - what the hell is role play all about ? Pretending to be doing something you're not, or someone you are not ? No thanks.
Also, I am assuming that members who take the trouble to write and verify a profile are much more trustworthy than "guests". I can't see any point talking to a guest, as they will be someone else next time I want to talk with them ? How many "Hello beautiful" messages can a girl take when she hasn't even put a photo up ?
I'll write a bit more in a while about why I am here. Kathy UK wife
Come .

TUESDAY 24rd. MARCH 2021

As arranged, Bob came round at 9pm. I had showered and dressed in a loose jumper and black mini skirt and panties, and stayed in bare feet. I'm not sure which of us was more nervous, but we didn't discuss it. Bob knocked and I let him in, expecting to go straight upstairs but Bob suggested we have a coffee first, so I went to the kitchen and made three drinks. I heard Bob say he was sorry we'd had a few differences. I had asked Bob not to mention that I bought his headphones, but had said I had told hubby everything else. Bob had sat on the sofa and hubby was in an armchair and Bob was saying how brilliant it was that we had all come to this understanding, and that his last marriage had broke up because his wife was always flirting with men (being a barmaid) and he couldn't cope with it. I was stood up with my drink and Bob patted the settee and I sat next to him. He said that he loved the way I “did as I was told”. He said his mate Geoff had videoed my visit to his flat, just in case I didn't cooperate. I had forgotten to tell hubby about that, which was a bit embarrassing. Bob said that it made it all that more exciting knowing they had a hold on me and could make me do what they wanted. I really didn't think hubby would like that, but seemed to take it well.

Bob had a hand on my leg and said he couldn't believe his luck when I went round to his house to sort out the noise. He continued “I just looked at Kathy's legs and patted the settee and he skirt rode up more when she sat down”. Then he moved onto his knees in our house and said “I put my hands up her skirt like this, and pulled her panties slowly down, and she let out a little moan and parted her legs”. My panties were now down round my ankles again and Bob sat back at the side of me. He told me to tell my hubby what happened next. I felt humiliation kicking in and said “Bob.... he just got on top and fucked me, like I told you”.

Bob asked if we were going upstairs or should we just do it here ? I said upstairs and took his hand, stepped out of my panties and took him upstairs. I shut the bedroom door. Bob said “next time we'll leave it open so he can listen”. Bob stripped naked and pulled off my jumper and skirt and we kissed, fell on the bed and he was straight up me, fucking me, him on top, and he came in just a few minutes. We laid kissing and feeling each other and then I sucked him and massaged his balls and fingered his bottom and then he fucked me doggy style on the bed, telling me how this was only the beginning and he was really going to get my husband hooked into other men fucking me. He grabbed my breasts and pulled my nipples and called me a dirty slut and a cock loving whore and we both came, which my hubby probably heard.

Bob used a couple of tissues to clean up and then dressed and insisted I go down naked with him and see him out. He kissed me and felt my breasts in front of hubby and said he would see me soon. I went and took hubby's hand and led him upstairs and stripped him. He came almost as soon as he was inside me, and then I sucked him hard again and went on top while I told him how Bob had fucked me and what he had said (but not about getting hubby hooked). We fucked again the next morning before hubby went to work.

I don't have to do the “laying on the bed naked” in future now I am available anytime. Tonight I have to visit Geoff at his flat though. Friday evening Paul is visiting me and hubby.

Edits... thought of a few things I didn't mention. When I was making love to hubby this morning, the thing he reflected on was the fact that Geoff had videoed things so could make me do what they want. Hubby wanted to know where the line was between what I wanted to do and what they would make me do. I told him I had no idea.
Bob mentioned he wants me to buy hold-up stockings, because his ex used to wear them for sex, although for everyday he just wants bare legs in very short skirts or dresses.
Bob also asked if I had told hubby about his daughter catching us and slapping me round the head. I had. Bob wanted to know if I found it humiliating (very) and if I liked the idea of a young woman slapping me (no). He told me she had said she was going to beat me up if she sees me in the street and he had better stay away from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you realize this, but, your husband is a cuckold and seems he is loving it. His cuming in you almost immediately after Bob was in you; he is loving the idea of you as a Hot Wife and well as a Submissive Slut. As I said, before, many doors will open as well as the cocks you will have. Cannot wait to read more, especially his reaction of watching you getting fucked by Joe.

So glad to hear that finally it's not all about "laying on the bed naked", as there are countless places that you can be taken around the house now, the bed can get a touich boring, also i'm so happy that hubby is slowly but surely warming to the idea that his once demure wife has turned dramatically into a "cum whore ", you've proved that hubby will never be left out, thinking about him fucking you not long after Bob had, absoluitely no need for lube on that occaison..

WEDNESDAY 25th. MARCH 2021

I left home at 7.30pm to get to Geoff's flat at 8pm. I had showered and was dressing, black silky panties and a green, very tight corduroy dress I have had for years. I always loved that dress as it is sort of a stretchy material and clings and rides up, especially now I have a bit more weight on. It's also sleeveless.
Hubby came in the bedroom and said that he wanted sex before I went. I objected for a few moments but as he reminded me, he can have sex whenever he wants. I said it would have to be quick, he said ok, so I stripped naked and he fucked me on the bed and asked what Geoff had in mind for tonight. I said I had no idea, and hubby said he hoped it was something sordid ! I cleaned up again and dressed and left, wearing flat shoes and changing to high heels when I got there. I put a long coat on.
On the way I was wondering why I had got into this when I could be home watching TV. I parked in the car park, it looked a bit more dodgy at night. I rang Geoff from the car park, as arranged. He asked what I was wearing, I told him and he said I should leave the coat in the car boot, telling me not to leave anything on display as there was a lot of car crime at night. As I walked up the ramp to the flats it felt chilly and scary, with a few men hanging around. I went in and up in the lift and Geoff greeted me at the door. As soon as I walked in I could smell cannabis and then I saw two lads, looked about 17, sat in a corner playing a video game. Geoff told me to ignore them, and we sat at his table. I whispered to ask who the lads were, Geoff said that one was his nephew, the other just a friend and they sometimes come round to use his computer. Geoff was rolling a cigarette, not sure if it was cannabis or not. He reminded me to call him Sir and I apologised, and he asked me about my husband and how it had gone with Bob. I told Geoff that hubby had demanded sex before I came out tonight. Geoff said there is hope for him yet. I noticed he was watching a porn video where a woman was being led down a street with her breasts hanging out. Geoff was squeezing a breast through my dress and had his other hand between my legs and his cig in his mouth, I asked if we could go to the bedroom, and he said I was keen, but no, not till we had a bit of fun with the lads. He said he was going to tell me to get my tits out for them, but as the dress was so tight, I'd better take it off. I asked if he still had a camera filming, he said yes. I reluctantly stood up and started peeling my dress off. The lads kept looking round and laughing to themselves. I had no idea what Geoff had told them about me. I was in my panties and shoes and Geoff told me to go over and ask if they wanted to suck my tits. God !!!!
As soon as I asked them, they stood up and started groping my breasts and one was sucking a nipple and the other was biting my neck and Geoff shouted out to them to get stripped off so I could feel their cocks. When they were naked they stood with me between them sucking my breasts and nipples and I was holding two erections, Geoff shouted “get her down on the floor and get he knickers off”.... so that's what happened and it was a bit like a wrestling match on the carpet as they both groped me all over but especially by breasts and I heard Geoff saying “it's time you learned some deep throat tactics Kathy, get on your hands and knees”.
So on all fours I was told to suck one cock while the other lad fingered my cunt and Geoff fetched a bowl and told me to be sick in that if I needed to. He instructed the lads to pull my head right down onto their cocks and hold my nose, as they kept swapping positions. I didn't gag, they weren't really big enough, but I swallowed two loads of spunk and had another two on my face and hair. After that Geoff told them to get dressed and clear off. He was already wanking his big fat cock and as soon as they left he moved onto the floor and made me take it all in my mouth until I was gagging. He didn't persist though, he threw me on my back and fucked me him on top, with my legs in the air and then wrapped round his torso. I ended up with a bruised back and ribs before Geoff came up me. Afterwards we sat a while on the sofa while he groped my breasts and told me a few things he has in mind. He gave me a choice for my next visit whether I do it daytime or night-time – going outside on the ramp up to the flats and ask people for £20 to get a train home, and offer to do anything to earn it. Apparently it's a well known trick round here for drug users to get their fix, although they just offer to repay but never do. I chose daytime as I don't like the look of the night-time people.

Used the bathroom but not allowed to wash spunk from hair or face, dressed, Geoff walked me out and kissed and fingered me up against my car, and home to hubby. I wasn't looking forward to telling hubby about the two lads but he seemed to like it as we fucked.

Can you GET any fucking hornier, LOVING reading of your sexual adventures, the lads thought it was their birthdays, so you still had spunk in hair and on face when hubby fucked you, OMFG that's so dirty, KEEP IT UP ( no pun intended )

Back