Desperately need some compliments right now!

Just got left crying in public and needing to hear something nice right now. Maybe not the best way to go about it, but this is my best chance for quick feedback. Sweet or naughty is ok, say or show whatever you want!
View attachment 29140
Just got left crying in public and needing to hear something nice right now. Maybe not the best way to go about it, but this is my best chance for quick feedback. Sweet or naughty is ok, say or show whatever you want!
View attachment 29140

View attachment 29140
The only crying I'll make you do is gagging on a dik. Keep your pretty head up or all the way down but only on my cock. Stay beautiful. Message me if you'd like

View attachment 29140
Damn that look you have right there I believe is HOTTER THAN THE DESERTS IN DEATH VALLEY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUMER HEAT WAVE BABY

View attachment 29140
Belated compliments. I'm not sure where to start. Exquisite comes to mind. Do I find this image hot? YES! Just ask and I'll lay out compliments all day for you. I must go now, I'm about to have a really good orgasm.

View attachment 29140
Baby I love that boobs
View attachment 29163
Thanks everyone! A good night's sleep is all I needed to get back on track. I was just upset last night.
You have a beautiful body I want taste you

View attachment 29140

Not sure why you were crying in public but I do know you do have lovely breasts....maybe if I could caress them...show you just how much I love them you'll forget what made you cry. Hate to see such a beautiful girl cry

I don't mean to sound rude ..but don't you think you're being trolled...I don't know .. something doesn't look right..I mean ..come on ..if you was upset in real life in the middle of wherever ..and you needed cheering up... would you seriously think ..I know ..I'll get my norks out to complete strangers ..and let them degrade me with their filthy comments ..yes that will cheer me up .

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound rude ..but don't you think you're being trolled...I don't know .. something doesn't look right..I mean ..come on ..if you was upset in real life in the middle of wherever ..and you needed cheering up... would you seriously think ..I know ..I'll get my norks out to complete strangers ..and let them degrade me with their filthy comments ..yes that will cheer me up .
If I were a woman, I might enjoy hearing how beautiful I am even if I knew some of these guys were rude. Since I am a guy, I know that all the women that post aren't really pics of themselves. I think we're all here just to escape real life for a while anyway, right? If she is real, what's the harm in telling her how beautiful she is? I think you're beautiful too, btw...fully clothed or not :)

Back