At the start of My year "alone"

Do u want to know more about my sex life?

• Total voters

Shilpa42

Hi.
I have been gone from this site almost an year and it has been an intersting one. For a part girl and self proclaimed whore like me the pademic hit me hard as the parties and trips were canecelled. My daughter moved away 2 years ago i was alone and stuck in my house with the quarantine no new hookups in site.
It was really hard at first but i started talking to my neighbours and slowly started to work it with them ;-). As we were all stck in our homes it was a intersting time. I managed to get hold of 5 guys in my neighbourhood for my sexual needs. What happend next was kinda wierd but expected.... i guess most people in lockdown are bored so i ended up with 4 to 5 guys coming in my home in a kimda rotating door everyday. I was just able to do my work before atleast one the guys came in(pun intetended lol). I had more sex per day for the first 6 months than ever in my life.

Yep....thats all i had to say. Do u guys want me to share more? I just came back to this dite so i may not be regular but lets see.

Hi.
I have been gone from this site almost an year and it has been an intersting one. For a part girl and self proclaimed whore like me the pademic hit me hard as the parties and trips were canecelled. My daughter moved away 2 years ago i was alone and stuck in my house with the quarantine no new hookups in site.
It was really hard at first but i started talking to my neighbours and slowly started to work it with them ;-). As we were all stck in our homes it was a intersting time. I managed to get hold of 5 guys in my neighbourhood for my sexual needs. What happend next was kinda wierd but expected.... i guess most people in lockdown are bored so i ended up with 4 to 5 guys coming in my home in a kimda rotating door everyday. I was just able to do my work before atleast one the guys came in(pun intetended lol). I had more sex per day for the first 6 months than ever in my life.

Yep....thats all i had to say. Do u guys want me to share more? I just came back to this dite so i may not be regular but lets see.
Please share some more beautiful xx

Hi.

Hi.

I need to hear more from you. ;)

Hi.

Would love to know how you got through lock downs. Pandemic put a crimp in plenty of people’s sex lives.

Hi.

Welcome back, hope that you can get back to how you were before you left, you were sorely missed, pandemic has hit everyone hard, so happy that you never went without, of course we would like, sorry..LOVE to hear more of your adventures, that's what good neighbours are there for, as you have found out ;)

Welcome back, hope that you can get back to how you were before you left, you were sorely missed, pandemic has hit everyone hard, so happy that you never went without, of course we would like, sorry..LOVE to hear more of your adventures, that's what good neighbours are there for, as you have found out ;)
Haha...tks for that. I dont if i will be regulsring here i will try to

Hi.

I wish i live in your neighbourhood..

Welcome back Shilpa, been way too long. I'm glad you've been able to get plenty of sex during covid. Here in Oz things are very difficult, casual fun is at an all time low. Thank god for the internet.
I miss having you in rp chat making me feel hopelessly ournumbered by a group of seriously intelligent women. Bliss!

Welcome back Shilpa, been way too long. I'm glad you've been able to get plenty of sex during covid. Here in Oz things are very difficult, casual fun is at an all time low. Thank god for the internet.
I miss having you in rp chat making me feel hopelessly ournumbered by a group of seriously intelligent women. Bliss!
Haha....i bet there are women you can chat with on site

Back