Very Beautiful, Unhappy in Marriage, Curious, Submissive to the Right Man

DanaLane

OFC Regular
Seeking Role Play ONLY ;-) I don't mind your pics. But I will not give you mine.
Me = Beautiful blonde wife in Richmond, Virginia. In her fourties. Milf. Smart creative. Housewife... so bored.
Bored with ex-husband - and we grew apart. We wished each other well.
Slightly aloof. But for the right guy who talks or act or "be"s his way into my panties, they come off and then I am quite submissive.
Must show class and good/decent command of English language and be creative / smart.
Please - I am polite; be polite too.

Fantasies with the right man:
1. You my husband's aggressive boss: wealthy, rich. Wants me.
2. You = captain of the college soccer team. I am your prize if you win the next regional championships.
3. You = a gangster. Me = attorney. We meet in court. Sparks fly.
4. You = younger worker hired by my husband. Flirt.. sparks fly. My panties come off.

Last edited:
I am so sorry. I thought I replied. :) That sounds wonderful and I would like to play this with you. Are you really 18? :) Kind of hot.

Seeking Role Play.
Me = Beautiful blonde wife in Richmond, Virginia. In her fourties. Milf. Smart creative. Housewife... so bored.
Bored with husband. Does sex out of duty, but curious for more.
Slightly aloof. But for the right guy who talks or act or "be"s his way into my panties, they come off and then I am quite submissive.
Must show class and good command of English language and be creative / smart.
Please I am polite; be polite too.

2. You = captain of the college soccer team. I am your prize if you win the next regional championships.
4. You = younger worker hired by my husband. Flirt.. sparks fly. My panties come off.
"Sex out of duty", what the hell is wrong with him, it should be an honour to behold such a beautiful wife, IF we can connect I would prefer either #1 or #4, either way you can guarantee that your panties will come off, whether by force or slowly eased down

"Sex out of duty", what the hell is wrong with him, it should be an honour to behold such a beautiful wife, IF we can connect I would prefer either #1 or #4, either way you can guarantee that your panties will come off, whether by force or slowly eased down
I messaged you privately :)

#2 The prize? Seems we've been heading in that direction.
Number one is a favourite of mine, many permutations.
So much to discuss.
I hope we can all go some way towards making you feel wanted for the beautiful, intelligent, sexual being that you are.

Loving it! :) :) I had another male friend (no sex) who was married who I role played this with... and it was not only creative but sweaty hot.. My time is randomly occupied with kids... so let's see when I can make myself available etc. What is your Kik ID again.. I will try to get on Kik.. but the last time it demanded my phone number which I was unwilling to do. We can chat on this chat line here.. as a possibility. Would love to flesh (pun somewhat intended) this out with you.

Seeking Role Play ONLY ;-) I don't mind your pics. But I will not give you mine.
Must show class and good/decent command of English language and be creative / smart.

I love option 4 I'm Tyler 25 from Louisiana

Hello, I'd love to roleplay with you, It would most definitely be fun for both of us. I'm mostly interested in 2 and 4 but I'm willing to try the others too. Just send me a message if you're interested.

Hello preciosa. Would love to play your first fantasy. You choose, he can be promoted or fired.

I'm a Spanish role play lover. I love long and detailed stories and try to be as descriptive as my English let me. Sometimes I made errors, so I ask your forgiveness.

In my plays I like to play a dominant role, maybe by force or maybe, as in the case of your first fantasy, blackmailing you with something you need. I'm patient about the time between reply.

Arioco inherited a small company and made it grow to a real empire. He is ruthless in business and in his private life, but he has not a real private life. He dedicates all his time to his empire, and feels everything in the company is theirs to use at their liking. And this includes his employees, and their families.

Today he has invited your husband and you for dinner, and all the evening your husband has had a strange look. He seems to be really nervous, and barely has talked to you, avoiding to look at your face.

(Loving your Spanish ways :) )
I am sensing John's nervousness and almost subservience to everything that Arioco says. I was impressed from the moment I met the powerful wealthy man. His home was not a home, but a huge marbled palace and every detail was impeccable as if planned with clear intent. I had a strange inkling and hope that the intention would include me. I could tell that this was a man who did not mince words and who got to the point and got what he wanted ..... all the time. I felt the familiar twinge of my "lower down" areas as I sat down on the plush chair and rested my arms on the ornate arms. I was wearing a skimpy black dress with a short skirt, with my decolletage just showing sufficiently to arouse and intrigue. I decided on no bra as my dress did some of the heavy lifting, but I smiled as sat down as I know he noticed a healthy jiggling of my breasts as I sat down vigorously.

When I welcome Dana in my home I took my time to look at her, face, breasts, hips, legs, and up again. When I do this with my employees wifes usually they look to other side, or her faces reddens. Not this time. She smiled, proud, and god, she can be proud. Now she is sitting in an armchair, and I can't take my eyes out of her. The way her breats moved when she sat shows she is wearing no bra, and this idea makes my cock throb. Her husband is standing as far from me as he can. I smile, and looking at her talk to him. "Well John, she is as gorgeous as you said". He thanks me almost without voice, and I turn to her. "Dana, and I see you are so generous as beautiful, John can be grateful to have a woman ready to do something like this for him"

"Why thank you Senor Arioco ... I am so honored to be flattered by you." I smile confidently at him and I notice that my heart is beginning to beat uncontrollably - a steadily increasing rate and I can feel the pounding. "This is new." I think to myself as I raise my eyebrows a little teasingly at him. I can sense a darkness that I am intrigued by. That darkness that accompanies some men of power. "It is an amazing house.. and an amazing world that you have created here Senor... what do you think drives you to be this powerful and visionary?"

I go to a side table and take two balloon glasses and a heavy decanter half filled with a golden brown liquor. "It's easy preciosa". I turn and walks towards her, my eyes fixed on hers "you only need a strong will, and the disposition to make those around you bend". I offer her an empty balloon. When she takes it I start to fill it with the liquid from the flask. "This, for example is the best Brandy you will taste in your life". I sit in a near armchair at her left side, half facing her, a low table in the angle between chairs. Put my own balloon on the table and fill it. Her husband has his back against a library, look at us, silent.

"It comes from a little farm land in Jerez, near my home town of Cádiz". I take the half filled balloon in my left hand, move it, all the palm agains the glass to warm the liquor. "It has been produced for the exclusive use of an old family since XVII century" I taste the liquor, close my eyes, "dios, I love this taste". I look at her again "when they refused to sell me a barrel a year, I took their winery out of business. The proud head of the family had to sell me all his land, his cellars, and now works for me". I take another little sip, smile at her "like her wife and three daughters. I love to visit them any time I go to Spain".

"And this takes me to the business at hand. John told me you are willing to help him to close a deal. Did he tell you the terms of our agreement?"

Back