To be or not to be (unfaithful)

I

IndianMuslimWife

Is it wrong for a married woman with two kids from a religious family to want to do naughty things with guys who are not her husband?? Silly question, but the thought of doing something with another man really turns me on. I've never been unfaithful to my husband, and I don't want to be, but it's a fantasy I have had for some time and I confess I love to masturbate with this in mind ...

Is it wrong for a married woman with two kids from a religious family to want to do naughty things with guys who are not her husband?? Silly question, but the thought of doing something with another man really turns me on. I've never been unfaithful to my husband, and I don't want to be, but it's a fantasy I have had for some time and I confess I love to masturbate with this in mind ...

Please ... nothing wrong to fantasize ... just be careful that is all. No sense ruining your marriage etc. Very normal to have those fantasies. I was married and faithful to the end of our marriage - never fooled around even once. I am very loyal and probably still would be. But did I fantasize - heavens yes! :) I hope this helped sweetie.

There's difference between fantasizing and actually doing the thing. The actions would have consequences we could never predict.

I have grown up in the same place as you, and I can understand how much we care about our image in the society, in India.The thing is, when there are other lives dependent on us, we can't really do anything freely without it affecting the people connected to us in some way.

Saying it's just 'wrong' and 'you shouldn't do it' would only lead to repression, and repression leads to obsession.

A better solution is to communicate, read and gain insight, be more aware of your mind when you have this fantasy.Expression in a healthy manner is the only solution. You could just be requiring some spice or novelty in the sexual experience, (just a thought, I'm no expert. :))

I hope this helps. Wishing you a happy sex life.

I’m glad you’re back ;)

Please ... nothing wrong to fantasize ... just be careful that is all. No sense ruining your marriage etc. Very normal to have those fantasies. I was married and faithful to the end of our marriage - never fooled around even once. I am very loyal and probably still would be. But did I fantasize - heavens yes! :) I hope this helped sweetie.
hi, and thanks for your comments, I enjoyed reading them. Yes, they helped :) I have no intention of being unfaithful to my husband and I have no wish for my fantasy to become a reality. I think maybe I enjoy the fantasy so much exactly because in my culture and religion it is considered a very bad thing.

There's difference between fantasizing and actually doing the thing. The actions would have consequences we could never predict.

I have grown up in the same place as you, and I can understand how much we care about our image in the society, in India.The thing is, when there are other lives dependent on us, we can't really do anything freely without it affecting the people connected to us in some way.

Saying it's just 'wrong' and 'you shouldn't do it' would only lead to repression, and repression leads to obsession.

A better solution is to communicate, read and gain insight, be more aware of your mind when you have this fantasy.Expression in a healthy manner is the only solution. You could just be requiring some spice or novelty in the sexual experience, (just a thought, I'm no expert. :))

I hope this helps. Wishing you a happy sex life.
You expressed it so well, that is exactly what I'm thinking. Thank you!! :)

hi, and thanks for your comments, I enjoyed reading them. Yes, they helped :) I have no intention of being unfaithful to my husband and I have no wish for my fantasy to become a reality. I think maybe I enjoy the fantasy so much exactly because in my culture and religion it is considered a very bad thing.

I understand. I used to date a lovely Indian man, a Sikh. His family loved me, but his mother ... hmmmm. Fantasies are thoughts not actions nor commitments to anything just to be super clear. I understand the fantasy being more enjoyable because of the culture and religion thinking it is a bad thing. I grew up in a conservative Catholic/Christian community and went to Catholic school - not the same as you but similar :) Fortunately, I learned how to think on my own especially in college and after. I had plenty of experience to know that some rules ... are meant to be broken :) Please fantasize and enjoy :)

I understand. I used to date a lovely Indian man, a Sikh. His family loved me, but his mother ... hmmmm. Fantasies are thoughts not actions nor commitments to anything just to be super clear. I understand the fantasy being more enjoyable because of the culture and religion thinking it is a bad thing. I grew up in a conservative Catholic/Christian community and went to Catholic school - not the same as you but similar :) Fortunately, I learned how to think on my own especially in college and after. I had plenty of experience to know that some rules ... are meant to be broken :) Please fantasize and enjoy :)
I fantasize about sex with non-Muslim guys a lot, and I can understand what you say about conservative family environments, they are well-intentioned but very restrictive, so we need some form of escape, if it is only imaginary.

I fantasize about sex with non-Muslim guys a lot, and I can understand what you say about conservative family environments, they are well-intentioned but very restrictive, so we need some form of escape, if it is only imaginary.

Totally agree :) Happy to chat more if you like to :)

I can understand your situation being repressed and lot of restrictions in a conservative society.
So its nothing wrong to fantasize about it and you can fantasize about anything you want nobody will know and that's why we call them fantasies.
Having is a really good way to have fun outside of our conservative society bcz in our fantasy nobody will be there to restrict us

I feel the exact same way except I am a married man maybe we could exchange our fantasies

Back