D - Day Anniversary .

hemihead

OFC Regular
On this day on the anniversary of D - Day , I thank God and say God Bless to all those young men who sacrificed there youth , their limbs and their lives to free the world . We are forever in your debt . The world would not have been the same today without you .

On this day on the anniversary of D - Day , I thank God and say God Bless to all those young men who sacrificed there youth , their limbs and their lives to free the world . We are forever in your debt . The world would not have been the same today without you .

They shall not grow old as we grow old.
Nor shall the years condemn.
At the gowing down of the sun, and in the morning.
We shall remember them.
:(

Truly a day of reflection and rememberance....

Most epic day in the history of warfare. Every year when it rolls in I try to always tell be to celebrate honor and be epic.

Back