Weirdest class you ever took?

This could be because the professor was a little bananas, had some strange classmates, or the whole course was "WTF how did they let someone teach this?"...or anything really

Hey, the weirdest class I ever attended, was sex education taught by a Nun at a catholic girls college. She warned us that if we kissed boys for too long we could suffocate and die. I thought about this for a moment, and put my hand up to ask a question. I asked her, "If girls can die from kissing boys too long, how come it's not on the news, that all these girls are dying?" This was the first of many detections that I received during sex education.

Hey, the weirdest class I ever attended, was sex education taught by a Nun at a catholic girls college. She warned us that if we kissed boys for too long we could suffocate and die. I thought about this for a moment, and put my hand up to ask a question. I asked her, "If girls can die from kissing boys too long, how come it's not on the news, that all these girls are dying?" This was the first of many detections that I received during sex education.
That is funny, the weirdest I have ever taken was a health class. (Not quite sex ed, we mainly just looked at diseased penises for the sex ed chapter.) There was this girl I played off well and vise versa in there. We were a bad fucking combo:)

Hahaha Im proud of you! #staywoke I think I would have asked "is it okay to kiss girls then or do we die from that too?"

Ive had some interesting classes, super weird classmates though. My freshman year I had a classmate that would barely try and get the class off topic. And then there was one class in high school where my teacher wasnt gonna come but they forgot to send a sub. We all sat there like good AP students and worked on the assignment that was due the next day lol

Okay...We once had an Engg. Math class where just within 10 minutes of the 50 minute long lecture, the professor came up with a very hard Integration problem in our book and stuck at one step while solving it on the board.
For the next 40 minutes, everything froze...we all were like statues trying to contemplate upon the problem and I had no idea what was going on.
That problem, however, was skipped in the next lecture and remained unsolved :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to take a feminism class as my freshman seminar course and the professor gave a whole unit on feminist art particularly flowers drawn like vaginas lol. Was interesting, to say the least.:oops:

Hey that does sound very interesting, you just reminded me, an artist I met contacted me, and after a lot of coaxing, I let him draw me from a photo. The drawings at first glance really look like flowers. I had no idea it was an actual feminist art form, thank you for sharing :rolleyes:

I had to take a feminism class as my freshman seminar course and the professor gave a whole unit on feminist art particularly flowers drawn like vaginas lol. Was interesting, to say the least.:oops:
A lot of the strangest are stories/works I am seen and heard all involve feminism.... Never really understood why....

this thread actually reminded me of a physics and chemistry teacher who got arrested during class for being the mastermind behind an illegal distillery. (He also loved explosive chemistry experiments...)
We had a teach get arrested for being high on campus. She was pain killers....
I had a teacher accused of provoking a student for suicide.
It was just that she was extremely beautiful and she happened to rebuke very badly a student who had a huge crush on her, for his test marks

I had a teacher accused of provoking a student for suicide.
It was just that she was extremely beautiful and she happened to rebuke very badly a student who had a huge crush on her, for his test marks
I am not surprised, I have seen it more than once. Amazing how younger teachers attract students.

Back