Question for anyone I guess

Money has absolutely nothing to do with it. You seem to really be stuck on this. I don’t know a single girl where money was a factor in falling for a guy. Looks are subjective and we all need to feel a physical attraction, but personality will always come first. Find someone you can laugh with and share common interests. Be respectful and kind. Any girl that will over look a lack of any attraction or connection for money, isn’t someone you want. Have you tried chatting in the chat rooms? Try making convo in the rooms and getting to know people and it will be easier to find someone to DM with.
Not "stuck" on anything, just telling the dude how it is from my experience. People have different want's and need's, and money tends to fix both of those.

What I looked for : Honesty, Loyalty, and Communication. Those are my top 3. As for everything else I look for someone who is open minded and easy to talk to (understanding), has the same core values I do (like family for instance, this excludes same views on things like religion and etc. that does not matter to me), and has their life together. I like someone who makes me laugh and smile and makes me feel appreciated. I especially like when someone takes care of my needs, something as simple as reassurance. I also look for someone who is mature (when its needed). It's truly not that difficult to just be honest with people when it comes to interests / intentions. I don't have time to play mind games or be someone's second or third choice. I know my worth, and I have always had the goal to find someone to end up marrying someday, I don't just date around. My transparency makes things a thousand times easier, and even more so when its reciprocated. As for the whole money situation the only thing I care for is someone who is financially smart, they know how to take care of their money. I don't care for materialistic things, those things are not more important than everything else. I make my own money, it shouldn't really matter. Everyone has their own preferences, and I am not here to judge that, but most are pretty honest about it, or at least after chatting for a few and getting to know people, you are able to read into what kind of people they are. Just be cautious and stay safe, you truly never know :oops:

Not "stuck" on anything, just telling the dude how it is from my experience. People have different want's and need's, and money tends to fix both of those.
I’m sorry if that has been your experience. Those girls are def not the majority, and it sounds like you are better off without them. Artemis makes a good point above with wanting someone to be financially responsible, but same as her, that’s all I need when it comes to money too.

What I looked for : Honesty, Loyalty, and Communication. Those are my top 3. As for everything else I look for someone who is open minded and easy to talk to (understanding), has the same core values I do (like family for instance, this excludes same views on things like religion and etc. that does not matter to me), and has their life together. I like someone who makes me laugh and smile and makes me feel appreciated. I especially like when someone takes care of my needs, something as simple as reassurance. I also look for someone who is mature (when its needed). It's truly not that difficult to just be honest with people when it comes to interests / intentions. I don't have time to play mind games or be someone's second or third choice. I know my worth, and I have always had the goal to find someone to end up marrying someday, I don't just date around. My transparency makes things a thousand times easier, and even more so when its reciprocated. As for the whole money situation the only thing I care for is someone who is financially smart, they know how to take care of their money. I don't care for materialistic things, those things are not more important than everything else. I make my own money, it shouldn't really matter. Everyone has their own preferences, and I am not here to judge that, but most are pretty honest about it, or at least after chatting for a few and getting to know people, you are able to read into what kind of people they are. Just be cautious and stay safe, you truly never know :oops:
Honestly I tried it out and it was too chaotic, I would reach out to someone and it was add me on….. I also share the same values you have. Not only saying it to impress or anything. I’m honest af, I am a terrible liar and I just don’t like to lie. Loyalty and respect are my other strong suits. Because I’m a ride or die kind of person and whatever your beliefs are, whatever side of politics you side with. Won’t affect how I view someone because I respect everyone’s opinion. Tbh I never thought of joining a platform like this one. I guess since getting divorced and being single for a while is taking a row on me. Just being lonely and shit. Sorry for the long message and thanks for the advice

Honestly I tried it out and it was too chaotic, I would reach out to someone and it was add me on….. I also share the same values you have. Not only saying it to impress or anything. I’m honest af, I am a terrible liar and I just don’t like to lie. Loyalty and respect are my other strong suits. Because I’m a ride or die kind of person and whatever your beliefs are, whatever side of politics you side with. Won’t affect how I view someone because I respect everyone’s opinion. Tbh I never thought of joining a platform like this one. I guess since getting divorced and being single for a while is taking a row on me. Just being lonely and shit. Sorry for the long message and thanks for the advice
It's tough, especially online in general, I also cannot be anything but honest. I don't have the ability to lie, nothing but harm and bad comes from doing such. I wish you the best of luck when it comes to finding connections here, it may take awhile, but I think you will find a good spot for yourself here. Just be patient, and before you know it you will have some new friends.

I agree completely with these wonderful women- very sound advice! To add mine - spend some time in the adult chat room getting to know people. Don't rush into PM or whispers with anybody - get a feel for people first. If your person is in there, you'll gravitate towards each other without having to push or force it. Notwithstanding where things are at in your life, I would suggest keeping chat fun and lighthearted, at first anyway. You'll soon figure out who you can chat easily with and you never know where things will go after that. You seem like a really sincere, lovely guy and I wish you the best of luck. Xx

It's tough, especially online in general, I also cannot be anything but honest. I don't have the ability to lie, nothing but harm and bad comes from doing such. I wish you the best of luck when it comes to finding connections here, it may take awhile, but I think you will find a good spot for yourself here. Just be patient, and before you know it you will have some new friends.
Thank you, you’re an amazing person! Would you want to be friends? Talk about random stuff, vent? I’ll never ask anything inappropriate

I agree completely with these wonderful women- very sound advice! To add mine - spend some time in the adult chat room getting to know people. Don't rush into PM or whispers with anybody - get a feel for people first. If your person is in there, you'll gravitate towards each other without having to push or force it. Notwithstanding where things are at in your life, I would suggest keeping chat fun and lighthearted, at first anyway. You'll soon figure out who you can chat easily with and you never know where things will go after that. You seem like a really sincere, lovely guy and I wish you the best of luck. Xx
Thank you and I feel the vibes of the chat rooms and I’m stil getting out of my comfort zone. I cannot talk dirty to save my life when asked to. Would you consider a friendship as well?

Thank you and I feel the vibes of the chat rooms and I’m stil getting out of my comfort zone. I cannot talk dirty to save my life when asked to. Would you consider a friendship as well?
Don't even THINK about talking dirty - just chill, be yourself and chat away generally.
If you're asking would I consider friendships on here generally, I'd say of course ... if you're asking specifically if we can be friends, then I'd have to tell you that I don't rush into anything with anybody on here and, in fact, I do everything I can to not get involved with anybody. I'm really just here for the craic and banter in the chat room, although I haven't been in there for a couple of weeks. Just relax- don't try too hard and see how things unfold.

Don't even THINK about talking dirty - just chill, be yourself and chat away generally.
If you're asking would I consider friendships on here generally, I'd say of course ... if you're asking specifically if we can be friends, then I'd have to tell you that I don't rush into anything with anybody on here and, in fact, I do everything I can to not get involved with anybody. I'm really just here for the craic and banter in the chat room, although I haven't been in there for a couple of weeks. Just relax- don't try too hard and see how things unfold.
Yea that’s kind of what I meant and not to bother you all the time or anything but maybe get some input from you or just to say hi. I get what you mean tho about not getting Involved too much or at all. Again thanks for the brutal honesty I enjoy honest blunt people

Yea that’s kind of what I meant and not to bother you all the time or anything but maybe get some input from you or just to say hi. I get what you mean tho about not getting Involved too much or at all. Again thanks for the brutal honesty I enjoy honest blunt people
I'm always happy to help sweetie xx

All the suggestions are spot on... as gauges for what would be attractive to each of those answering. I think it's pretty universal what people say they are attracted to, but what is it that YOU are attracted to? My suggestion, is get comfortable talking with people online generally. Try to make some female friends. I think it's less about trying to fit in someone else's wish list of characteristics, and more about finding a person who might be interested in what YOU have to offer. What are your best qualities? Try to lead with those and then hopefully the rest will fall in place. Good luck. :)

All the suggestions are spot on... as gauges for what would be attractive to each of those answering. I think it's pretty universal what people say they are attracted to, but what is it that YOU are attracted to? My suggestion, is get comfortable talking with people online generally. Try to make some female friends. I think it's less about trying to fit in someone else's wish list of characteristics, and more about finding a person who might be interested in what YOU have to offer. What are your best qualities? Try to lead with those and then hopefully the rest will fall in place. Good luck. :)
This is such great advice xxx

Ty for your advice, and as far as qualities I’m honest, open minded, not opinionated at all. What would be the best chat room to join to meet people?

Let's just hope that the advice is taken to heart, only time will tell, would be nice to find out though...
I will because she took the time to reply to my question and some. I’m literally a nobody on here because I’m a newbie but she gave me her advice and I reallly appreciate it

Back