Married man using wife’s clothes to wank

Sophie_hat

Hi. I have a fantasy of a married man or guy in long term relationship wanking whilst talking to me. However, I would want him to be wanking using his wife’s wedding dress and lingerie or a elegant bridesmaid dress. Send me a pic of what you want to use to wank with and if I like I will add you on kik

I'd use something like this

Attachments

• 6o4fir-l-610x610-underwear-bra-neon-pink-cheetah+print-leopard+print-purple-black-kawaii.jpg
    6o4fir-l-610x610-underwear-bra-neon-pink-cheetah+print-leopard+print-purple-black-kawaii.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi. I have a fantasy of a married man or guy in long term relationship wanking whilst talking to me. However, I would want him to be wanking using his wife’s wedding dress and lingerie or a elegant bridesmaid dress. Send me a pic of what you want to use to wank with and if I like I will add you on kik

I love to dress up in girls clothes, particularly lately I dress in all white, stockings, heels, dress, long nails and blonde wig. I love to rub my sissy cock While you watch me. I love to finger my ass and fuck it with dildos while my hard cock drizzles out pre cum. I wipe it up and lick it all.

Back