User Rooms

ViXxXeN

Site Administrator, Sandrock's Honey Bee❤️
Staff member
OFC Regular
I have found 3 times where a user room in my name is up, but I haven't opened any room, nor have I been in options at the time to even accidentally click my room to make one. Is this a glitch? Is there a way to stop that from happening?

I have had this too. I believe when someone outside the room pm's me it opens a private chat room.
When you click on a user's nick there are options as you know. Two of the options are PM and Room. What is happening is some people are clicking on room instead of PM, which is opening your room even with you not in there and you don't know about it. That shouldn't be happening. Only the user should be able to open their own room. I talked briefly with vit about it and it should be fixed in time.

When you click on a user's nick there are options as you know. Two of the options are PM and Room. What is happening is some people are clicking on room instead of PM, which is opening your room even with you not in there and you don't know about it. That shouldn't be happening. Only the user should be able to open their own room. I talked briefly with vit about it and it should be fixed in time.
Seems to me there are a lot of flaws and not enough feed back what users want or in this case need. To me it's a meds and very user unfriendly especially this forum, unless you spend time navigating it's not clear . There need to be more one click options to personalize your end page

We talked about this already, but for everyone else: This is a known issue that is fixed in one branch of our code that we'll be deploying over this instance of chat soon.

Back