Make fun of us all...

View attachment 13797 @Sun66 and @Fireball69 here is our advert campaign. :)

Ha ha ha, that is hilarious! Ok I can be the concept lead (dream up ideas), @Fireball69 can be the concept to market lead, @DDD you are clearly the sales and marketing lead, and @Merikh100 can be the IT and security lead.

That is very funny DDD, (clearly I am working from home again today, not much getting done), thank you so much for posting that x

Last edited:
Ha ha ha, that is hilarious! Ok I can be the concept lead (dream up ideas), @Fireball69 can be the concept to market lead, @DDD you are clearly the sales and marketing lead, and @Merikh100 can be the IT and security lead.

We just need a Finance lead, New Product Development lead, Procurement Lead and a Manufacturing lead! Applications can be sent to this thread :p

That is very funny DDD, (clearly I am working from home again today, not much getting done), thank you so much for posting that x
Glad you liked it Sun. :)

We just need a Finance lead, New Product Development lead, Procurement Lead and a Manufacturing lead! Applications can be sent to this thread :p

Er, were you gonna discuss this with me?
Namely: thread creator, manager, controller, leader, CEO...? :eek::oops::rolleyes::confused:
Oh. And I'm cracking the whip too.. thread's waaaaasaaaay off whack. :mad:;)

Back