Shalom

Shalom people. I am Sarah and I am from Israel. I am 19 and serve in the Israeli Defense Forces. Love to talk about almost anything, like to be treated with a little respect. :)

Welcome to OFC Sarah, hope you have fun x

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to OFC.
Have fun around in the main chat and the forums.
There are people here always up for newer interesting people.
So, do participate and enlighten us. :D

Peace!
Shalom
Shalom people. I am Sarah and I am from Israel. I am 19 and serve in the Israeli Defense Forces. Love to talk about almost anything, like to be treated with a little respect. :)
Shalom Sarah :p nice to have u here would love to chat with you anytime ^^ actually I thought about going to Israel and study there :) so would like to chat with you about experiences and much more :D , have a nice day

Slalom aleichem Sarah :) my name is Mark . I lift you up to and into the Arms of "God", as He promised you the infinite bounds of His LOVE FOR YOU. It must be , very early Thursday a.m. there?

Shalom Sarah. How are you? I hope you are well and things are well in Israel. My Name is Brent and i am former Marine Infantry and security forces at CINPACFLT. Pearl Harbor hi so we have some things in common. I have great respect for your work in a very difficult environment. I hope we get a chance to chat. Please message me.

Back