NK

It's heating up . They say NK is in final prep .
they say...but there are 150,000 American in South Korea, and no evacuation of them...I believe it is a sign that either they know it is bluff, or they are not afraid at all for some reason

I hope you are correct .
China of today is not the China of the 1930s-1960s
China of today is a capitalist country promoting communism internally, but when you look at the economic structure of China, there is nothing communist in China
China aspire to be a superpower. So if they can't control NK which the world knows is under their influence, they lose all credibility in being a superpower.
The dwarf will comply with China's will...or will be removed

China of today is not the China of the 1930s-1960s
China of today is a capitalist country promoting communism internally, but when you look at the economic structure of China, there is nothing communist in China
China aspire to be a superpower. So if they can't control NK which the world knows is under their influence, they lose all credibility in being a superpower.
The dwarf will comply with China's will...or will be removed
I disagree . China may run an economy based on Capitalism but their Government rule is absolutely Communist . Chine will never be a Superpower with the junk Military Hardware they produce . That is why they still buy Russian made Military Arms .

I disagree . China may run an economy based on Capitalism but their Government rule is absolutely Communist . Chine will never be a Superpower with the junk Military Hardware they produce . That is why they still buy Russian made Military Arms .
Let me reformulate. China is a capitalist country for the ruling class and business people and its government runs the country as a communist state. I said they aspire to be a superpower, I did not say they were :)

Back