Hi guys!

Alex

OFC Regular
Been around for a while, both here and on the old profiles site, but I never posted one of these!
So hi, I'm Alex! I'm 20 (I didn't really feel comfortable putting my real date of birth on my profile on here >.<) and I'm from San Francisco, where I work in a small café. ^^

I've had a great time on this site so far, and met some lovely people. I hope to meet more!

Here's a couple of pictures of me too!

Attachments

• meee.jpg
    meee.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 177
  • nekomeido.jpg
    nekomeido.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 184
  • missyou.jpg
    missyou.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 177
Been around for a while, both here and on the old profiles site, but I never posted one of these!
So hi, I'm Alex! I'm 20 (I didn't really feel comfortable putting my real date of birth on my profile on here >.<) and I'm from San Francisco, where I work in a small café. ^^

I've had a great time on this site so far, and met some lovely people. I hope to meet more!

Hot hot hot hot mm

Back