Likes to rp

CountryCutieMichelle92

OFC Regular
I love to role play. New neighbors, anything romance, meeting at a bar, meeting party’s, and started liking dom and sub but not barking order dom and sub! One of my kinks is being tied up

Last edited:
I love to role play. I’m into romantic horse back riding anything romantic really, meet at a bar, neighbors, and meet at a gym.

I love to role play. I’m into romantic horse back riding anything romantic really, meet at a bar, neighbors, and meet at a gym.

I'm driving down the road and I see you riding in the field. I've never been near a horse in my life, but I have to meet you so I buy a horse and have her stabled where I saw you.

I'm driving down the road and I see you riding in the field. I've never been near a horse in my life, but I have to meet you so I buy a horse and have her stabled where I saw you.
Well I’m sorry. I just saw this. And I’m not to sure if I’m interested sorry. I’m leaving here the end of May

I"m a miss but hear me out please. Looking for a good Rp too. I do lot of styles also romantic, but I love it to be original. not some stuff done by everyone a 1000 times. I do like some exitment but not over the top. For in romantic Rp the build up, the dating, some public affection (not sex) but do build a tention during the Rp slowly.
I'm les but if you want to try. Let me know and we can talk it over even before we start.

I"m a miss but hear me out please. Looking for a good Rp too. I do lot of styles also romantic, but I love it to be original. not some stuff done by everyone a 1000 times. I do like some exitment but not over the top. For in romantic Rp the build up, the dating, some public affection (not sex) but do build a tention during the Rp slowly.
I'm les but if you want to try. Let me know and we can talk it over even before we start.
Hey private message me and we can talk about the rp we can do

Back