Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Stop Fucking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop Fucking, and tell her husband

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Jay_Phoenix

OFC Regular
So myself and a group of friends have meetups every 4 months where we catch up, drink, play games, book out b&b's for a weekend. There's two couple and two single, myself being one of the singles. One of the couples is my former fuck buddy and her husband.
So about two month ago we're at my friends house, not the f-b, for a weekend of drinking and card games. We start drinking around 11am, and keep going until some time passed midnight. It's one hell of a weekend.
Now we're winding down for the night, my other single friend doesn't live too far from the other couple so he gets an Uber home, the two couple take the two rooms upstairs, and I throw my drunk ass onto their sofa with a blanket and some extra cushions.
Some time goes passed, not sure how long, I didn't bother checking, and my former f-buddy is shaking me awake.
A bit of backstory, my f-buddy and her husband have been trying to conceive for over a year now, with no success. So it surprises me when the reason for waking me up was this; she want's a kid, and her husband and I look kinda similar (hair colour, eye colour, skin colour),so the deal is; we're going to fuck whenever we meet up until she gets pregnant, and we're not going to say anything or even find out if it's her husbands or mine.
Before I've finished weighing up the options she's pulled down my shorts and is sucking my soft cock. At this point, though still feeling a little drunk, I'm getting hard. Now there's a reason we used to be fuck-buddies, she's hot, short and stacked. Juicy tits, round arse, and a throat like silk.
When I'm rock hard she slides herself onto my lap, and starts rocking back and forth. We're being insanely quiet, proper stealth sex. At this point I've pulled up her t-shirt and I'm sucking on her nipples, she biting her lip, and I can feel her squeezing my with each movement.
We're picking up speed and the sofa starts to creek, so we move onto the floor and start really going for it. Her body starts to twitch and she bites into my shoulder as she comes. I'm about to blow, so my natural reaction is to pull out, but her legs are wrapped around me so tight.
I cum inside her, and I can feel her pussy milking every last drop out of me. She holds us there for what felt like ages, as I slowly get softer and slip out of her. Then we get up, she gives me a kiss on the cheek and says thanks and good night.
We spend the following Sunday as if nothing has happened, I'm not sure if I even feel guilty.
Either way, we're having a Halloween meet up, and as far as I know she's still not preggo. Part of me is wondering if we're going to do it again, part of my is wondering if I should...but most of me is hoping she wears a really nice costume.

Happy Halloween all.
Thought I'd give an update as I had one hell of a weekend.
Went to a fuck buddy's house for our weekend gaming meet up, and just to clear up any concerns, there's only six of us so we're meeting Lockdown requirements, and we've not really seen anyone else in the time between. So we're all healthy.
So back to what happened. It's halloween, we've got drinks, we've got games, and we've got costumes. We're big nerds, so there's a definite video-game theme going on. I personally went with Leon Kennedy (big ressy fan) while my f-buddy went with Lilith from Boarderlands.
Day's going well, catching up with all the chaos going on in our individual worlds, playing some board games. Gets to evening time we decide food is required and order our pizza's. All good, except they've got no drivers so it's collection only. I've not had as much to drink, since I was running the first couple of games so I offer to go. My FB made the order so she comes along to pay. We get in the car, carry on chatting, neither of us mention the events of the last meet up, so I mentally shrug off the idea and we head to the pizzeria.
She's giving directions as it's their local, so I'm following, not paying much attention, and then we make a turn and we're in a industrial park car park. Before I get to say anything, she's unbuckle her seat belt and her tongue is down my throat.
Needing no further directions, I pull my car lever and slide it back and unbuckle. We both pull our trousers down and she shifts over, sitting down on my cock. There's a bit of a wince from both of us as I slid in dry, but things get wetter and easier as she leans back against me and my hand slips between her legs.
Unlike last time there's no need to be quiet, so she's moaning and grunting as I'm going balls deep, my fingers circling her clit. The windows are steaming up, the car's rocking around, and starts screaming that she's cumming. I grab her by the hips and lift her just slightly so that her back is arched, and start thrusting and hard and fast as I can. Our bodies twitch as we cum together, and after a moments heavy breathing she slides off of my lap and into her seat.
We get dressed again, though she kindly takes a moment to lean over and give me a quick suck to clean me off, and head off in the actual direction of the pizzeria.
Rest of the evening goes as standard, though I do have a bit more of a smile on my face. The only thing that dampens my mood is later on, when the other 4 of us are sleeping in the living room and all I can here is the sound of my FB and her husband going at it upstairs. Can't say I blame her, but it might be swinging the odds more in his favour.

Back