A hopeless crush.....

Gunnerzz

OFC Regular
I have crushed on a few members here. One has become one of my better friends. For the most part other's don't seem to be into me, I always have been curious as to why. Is it something simple like not having a full face pic, or am I not active enough? I fully realize that it could be a lack of chemistry or even a differing of intents.

Something else that can be a factor is I try and not be too agressive, doubly so when I am not 100% sure of her sexuality. Idk what I am doing wrong but I have been for almost 3 years now....

It could be a combination or lack of these things. Maybe they are not into the online dating scene? I know for myself, I prefer in-person relationships so I never let anything transpire from here

I agree with Alicee on this. It could be a combination of things. Maybe try reaching out more to some of the girls you have a crush on. Get to know them a bit more and see if something happens from there. Most people don't come on here looking for a relationship. They are just wanting to have fun, escape their reality. That is something you need to keep in mind.

It could be a combination or lack of these things. Maybe they are not into the online dating scene? I know for myself, I prefer in-person relationships so I never let anything transpire from here
I guess, but that doesn't explain why I fail at online dating as a whole....

I agree with Alicee on this. It could be a combination of things. Maybe try reaching out more to some of the girls you have a crush on. Get to know them a bit more and see if something happens from there. Most people don't come on here looking for a relationship. They are just wanting to have fun, escape their reality. That is something you need to keep in mind.
Yes I had not thought of that. Thank you both.

Yes I had not thought of that. Thank you both.

Hey Gunnerzz, I agree with Vix and Alicee. I joined this site to mend a broken heart, have fun and escape reality, not actually to look for a relationship. Having said that, I have made some wonderful friends on here, yourself included. My advice, is keep active on here and online dating, and just be yourself. You are kind and caring, and when you meet the right girl it will just fall into place. I think let the idea of a relationship go for now, and just focus on being friends and having fun, and see what happens. Things happen when you least expect it, x

Hey Gunnerzz, I agree with Vix and Alicee. I joined this site to mend a broken heart, have fun and escape reality, not actually to look for a relationship. Having said that, I have made some wonderful friends on here, yourself included. My advice, is keep active on here and online dating, and just be yourself. You are kind and caring, and when you meet the right girl it will just fall into place. I think let the idea of a relationship go for now, and just focus on being friends and having fun, and see what happens. Things happen when you least expect it, x
That is very true, it is hard to let that go. Things are more or less stable now....

Back