Aching Sexual Fantasy

NicoleNalia

I have my own job, college degree, car etc., but I have a housewife fantasy. I’ve masturbated 10+ times this weekend to it. The idea of being taken care of by a man, spoiled but in return doing all the housework, cooking etc. and sex. Raw, frequent sex. Sort of “paying my rent, nails” in my frequent sex.

Being my man’s slave is so sexy to me. To basically exist to take care of his sex drive, kids, house, keep myself beautiful is making me so incredibly horny. I don’t know how to solve this is or how to get some relief. I feel like a whore :(

I have my own job, college degree, car etc., but I have a housewife fantasy. I’ve masturbated 10+ times this weekend to it. The idea of being taken care of by a man, spoiled but in return doing all the housework, cooking etc. and sex. Raw, frequent sex. Sort of “paying my rent, nails” in my frequent sex.

Being my man’s slave is so sexy to me. To basically exist to take care of his sex drive, kids, house, keep myself beautiful is making me so incredibly horny. I don’t know how to solve this is or how to get some relief. I feel like a whore :(
hi,
Sorry can I ask are you a married housewife or is that part of your fantasy?

Seeing as I have been married twice and cohabitated a few more times, I cannot imagine anything partocularly fascoinating about being a housewife. In each case I admired my spouse/mate from morning to night, fucking their brains out on as many occasions as warrented, and limited only by excess chaffing. We were always satisfying each other. You can be my housewife whore if you wish. Provide a few pictures to get my juices flowing. Here are a couple to get yours flowing.

Attachments

• H - New 4K -218.jpg
    H - New 4K -218.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • H - New 4K -216.jpg
    H - New 4K -216.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • H - New 4K -122.jpg
    H - New 4K -122.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 2
Back