Ahhhmazing

CeCe4You

Just had an amazing fuck. Husband came home and had his way with me. First I devoured his cock and then he fucked me til exhaustion. May have been his biggest load ever. Now he's sleeping soundly and I am horny again!!!!

Attachments

• 15743129408072772772149443224681.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 309
Just had an amazing fuck. Husband came home and had his way with me. First I devoured his cock and then he fucked me til exhaustion. May have been his biggest load ever. Now he's sleeping soundly and I am horny again!!!!
would make you gag on my cock while your getting me hard pulling your hair. Once hard i turn you over on all fours taking hold of you hips teasing your pussy lips and clit with my cock just pushing the tip inside your warm lips taking hold of your shoulders biting your back, neck, shoulders my cock easing in to your warm sweet pussy, you pushing your pussy back trying to get more cock inside you until i grip your shoulders and slam my fat cock deep inside you making you squirm and sudder all over my cock lifting you up to tese your tits and taste your tongue biting your lips..x

would make you gag on my cock while your getting me hard pulling your hair. Once hard i turn you over on all fours taking hold of you hips teasing your pussy lips and clit with my cock just pushing the tip inside your warm lips taking hold of your shoulders biting your back, neck, shoulders my cock easing in to your warm sweet pussy, you pushing your pussy back trying to get more cock inside you until i grip your shoulders and slam my fat cock deep inside you making you squirm and sudder all over my cock lifting you up to tese your tits and taste your tongue biting your lips..x
my husband is sleeping next to me and I can tell. Everyone that he is not good in bed. That's why I am here to make friends and to share my. Feelings

Mmmm baby girl. Let me help you out. I go under that blanket n pull u in closer by your ass as I rub my lips up n down your thighs before I give a long slow lick to your pussy.

I'd love to get a turn at pounding your pussy so fucking hard till exhaustion as I suck on your amazing big tits

Back