Another confession to make....

T

Truth1sm

I desire to have this beautiful woman with nice tits over me. Her tits dangling right in front of my face.

Without further encouragement, I flick my warm tongue on her nipples and start to kiss and lick and suck her tits as she moans with pleasure.

My tongue just circles around and around her hard protruding nipples. I suck them, kiss them as I gently massage her tits with my hands. As she leans in closer that tells me she wants more. She leans down and she kisses me deeply which is reciprocated.

I move back to loving her tits, just licking and sucking them. They feel so good in my mouth as she groans a little louder.

Then as I continue to kiss her nipples, I feel her hand on my hard cock....she begins to rub it nice and slow, up and down. I can feel her body tremble as my licking and sucking of her tits intensifies................

I desire to have this beautiful woman with nice tits over me. Her tits dangling right in front of my face.

Without further encouragement, I flick my warm tongue on her nipples and start to kiss and lick and suck her tits as she moans with pleasure.

My tongue just circles around and around her hard protruding nipples. I suck them, kiss them as I gently massage her tits with my hands. As she leans in closer that tells me she wants more. She leans down and she kisses me deeply which is reciprocated.

I move back to loving her tits, just licking and sucking them. They feel so good in my mouth as she groans a little louder.

Then as I continue to kiss her nipples, I feel her hand on my hard cock....she begins to rub it nice and slow, up and down. I can feel her body tremble as my licking and sucking of her tits intensifies................

I hope it comes true for you in real life x

Another day and another confession to make......

Well let's see now. If you are going to post something here it has got to be real right? Or perhaps a real fascination or a real desire, but REAL.

So after being on this site for less than a week and going through the natural trials and tribulations, I have to say there was/is some growing pains. But that is ok, If one is persistent enough and really WANTS something, you'll hang in there and find a way.

Initially a little shy, still am, but I am even surprising myself with some of things that I am just spilling out there....LOL. However, there is some comfort and safety hidden behind this computer screen. I can control what and how much I wish to say and reveal. Empowerment. We all have it, but it does require some risk taking....how much, right? Again, that is up to me & you....so funny.

Well, as I was saying I am a newbie in this neck of the woods and I am having some gratification and at times truthfully frustration too. Expectations! Those damn things can get in the way, if you let them...again risk, also revealing, and cringe-worthy at times.....LMAO.

I guess looking for love and the right type of partner was never going to be easy. You can quote me on that. LOL You may say: "Stop the crap with all the LOL's and hahaha's" but I say no, it gets me through the shyness and allows me that key attribute....Empowerment.

I've talked about how lately I've been masturbating quite a bit. It feels good. It accommodates the worries in my mind, let's me enjoy pleasure without much pressure of trying to please someone else who will just crush you anyway.

Dreaming about touching you so gently. I want to just gaze into your loving eyes, and intimately let me fingers slowly glide through your hair. Smell your fragrance. Then, lean in and tenderly kiss your beautiful lips just so lightly. I want to love you. Our faces close, just barely touching, but there is a softness a slowness a tenderness. Again, just barely touching your lips with mine, a gentle rubbing while the tips of my fingers glide down your smooth arm and neck. My next kiss is warm, more penetrating and aggressive, letting you know how much I want you.

No words need to be spoken, actions are doing that for both us. However there are soft whispers in our ears, the sound of mmmmmm and you are so beautiful. My fingers, my hands have you, you feel protected and safe. You feel. Oh what a feeling as our bodies tremble in symmetry. My lips, my mouth, my tongue find your firm breasts and your nipples grow hard as you moan in pleasure. That sound gives me the approval to do more, and that you are pleased.

Placing my leg over your side, holding you close. I kiss your mouth, We Kiss, it feels so good, it is just simply wonderful. This goes on, slowly, loving teasing of each others bodies which reach deep into our souls. We are unafraid, we are giving and eagerly receiving of each others pleasing touch, kisses, soft rubbing and the natural sounds which come out of nowhere when our defenses are down and we allow pleasure to please us....*smiling out loud*

Dreaming of the moment and the moments with you. Time and memories and the thrills. Oh my, did I just say that, yup..hahaha. The feeling just grows as our bodies mold into one. The loving penetration into and out of each other only heightens the sensation of total surrender. A feeling few have. No games, except for the unexpected delight from your teasing your kisses your touch your thoughtfulness.

Where is this leading us and you too.....I guess it is as simple as saying and meaning the most powerful words of all "I Love You". I didn't just want to tell you, I wanted to show you too. Giving is so freeing, receiving sometimes requires surrender, of allowing yourself the pleasure another one wants to give to you. Not so easy, but it is so easy.

So that is just another CONFESSION. And I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful in everyway and I Love You!!!

Another confession from this morning......

I guess this is one of the turn-ons about sites like this, you can tell your intimate thoughts and not be afraid or inhibited....

Anyway, this morning I woke up with a hard-on, earlier than usual, so I had time. I had been dreaming about this woman just giving my cock head the greatest suck job as she stroked my cock.......needless to say, now I am actually jerking myself slowly while in a slight dream-like state.....

She is really sucking my cock so good and stroking my shaft.....I did not want to cum right away, just stroking my own cock. The next scene I toss her over, spread her legs and put her legs up on my shoulders. MMMMMM still stroking myself.....I go down and start to lick and suck her clit as I gently rub her nipples.....she is moaning with pleasure and that turns me on more. So I go down on her and start to suck her pussy, my hands up massaging her tits. I eat her pussy and tongue fuck her until she cums......I'm stroking but about to cum myself, pre-cum on my cock head.

I repositon myself with her legs still up, I rub my wet cock head all around her pussy, then I slowly enter her, slow at first, but then generate a number of thrusts......my stroking brings me to an apex and I explode my cum on my bed.......Wow....got up, took the sheets off, jumped in the shower.....and actually got to work a little early this morning....

Well that is my early confession for this morning, anyone else have a similar experience??

I

I go down and start to lick and suck her clit as I gently rub her nipples.....she is moaning with pleasure and that turns me on more. So I go down on her and start to suck her pussy, my hands up massaging her tits. I eat her pussy and tongue fuck her until she cums...

This part right here is awesome. I just wanted to point that out :p

I've had similar experiences waking up with a "lady boner" and yes, I've fantasized all kindsa scenarios to get myself off that I won't elaborate on lol Wasn't even dreaming anything sexy - just morning horniness :x

This part right here is awesome. I just wanted to point that out :p

I've had similar experiences waking up with a "lady boner" and yes, I've fantasized all kindsa scenarios to get myself off that I won't elaborate on lol Wasn't even dreaming anything sexy - just morning horniness :x
Thanks, glad you liked it. But, you should "elaborate" that would be fun and so freeing....think about it....I'm interested in seeing your fantasies. :D:D

Another Confession, just for you......

(If you are reading this, it was meant for you)

A Song, A Poem Just for You

I can see it in your eye
All the reasons now ring true
Until now, I never really knew why
And how much I deeply Love You

You see I've been down a lonely path
Lost, driftin' like leaves in the wind
Wasn't sure I would ever find my way back
And then there you were, my everything

I am so in love with you
No, no not like a possession
It's passion, it's fresh and new
Yes, you are my obsession

Because of you my life is so full
Life has a meaning, I love you, I love you
Yeah, yeah I'm silly and just feeling cool
And it's all because of you

I melt when I hold you
Your lips make my mind get high
Never want to let you go
Never want to let you go

The love I see in your eyes
So real, so giving just for me
I want you always, something I cannot deny
Sensations never felt before there was a 'we'
Creations, lasting memories of love and affection
You've made me whole, you are my perfection

You probably think I am just silly

Really I am not
This time is really
For Real
And I just wanted to tell you
How much you mean to me
And that I deeply love you
Simply said I love you
Everything about you
I Love You
An Original by TRUTH1SM
29/08/18

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Confession, (well kinda, it is filled with emotion) :p

wrote this one last year,almost exactly because, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OCEANS
Oceans of emotions are overpowering me
as I dream of you
Waves are hitting the shore of my heart that
urges for the touch of you
Up and down, in and out, mind spinning, running
all about....you
Simple, easy ways of feeling now envelope me
Unlike complicated, misstated, imitated, stars
that shine on and on
Simple, easy ways of feeling now envelope me
Unlike complicated, misstated, imitated, stars
that shine on and on
The claps of waves approve of my love for you
they thunder with unending motion like the love I
have for you
Oceans of emotions are overpowering me
as I dream of you
Waves of feelings and thoughts of my love
for you
My love for you, my love for you, my love for
you
an original by TRUTH1SM
22/08/17

Another Confession.......... :p
(wrote this one last, emotions of loss and sadness)

The orange psychedelic chick

I see pain on the horizon
Even Before the day begins and the sun starts a risin'
Its the orange psychedelic chick
catching me on a trip then like a brick
crashing

Been through these days before
God knows how many more
Before I see the orange psychedelic chick
slipping falling up into the sky a little bit
afraid of crashing

Catching me on a trip then like a brick
crashing
I know how this will end

No need to pretend
No need to hide
Just enjoy the ride
With the orange psychedelic chick

an original by TRUTH1SM
17/04/17

Another confession........
(just another poem about feelings or lack thereof)

So Hard

Where is the love that you have hidden
Words unspoken and forbidden
Can't feel, no Can't feel, no, no, no, nooo
just can't feel
Missing what is real
You can't even feel
Is it So Hard

Tripping on the beauty of nature
Dude, you'll miss it if you are not mature
Nothing is easy without hard work
to pursue dreams, and things that you claim are worth
But why Is It So Hard?
Go and play your next card
I hope you win and see it isn't
Doesn't have anything to do with Love
So Hard
an original by Truth1sm
30/08/18

Another Confession to make........
All about the love I want.
(a poem/song again, just needed to get this one out....I'll hold back for awhile now..LOL)

Love Is Love

Yeah how wonderful it is
Clouds so bright above
Love Is Love
Waiting for that first kiss
Yeah, how wonderful it is

Traveling on the Highway
Some call it the bi-way
Just gonna go my way
I say, Yeah, Yeeeah, Yeeeah
Love is not always easy to say
But
Love Is Love

Late at night the sky is full of stars
Looking up I swear I could see your eyes
OOh the cool night evenlopes me like a
caress like feeling a love in the shooting stars
Love Is Love

Been down some lonely roads
so happy, proud, I did it
Without bragging or shouting out loud
I have seen life, I have lived life
Yeah, Yeeeah Yeeeeah
That is really what it is! Really what
it is All about
Love Is Love

Yeah how wonderful it is
Clouds so bright above
Love Is Love
I know it is real
Because
Like the moon above me
I know how it feels
I love the stars at night
Just because
Love is so damn bright
Handed over my heart 'cause
I don't know, I really don't know
Yeah still gazing at the lovely stars above
Just Because
Looking for a lost love

Looking at the stars above
just because
I love spontaneous acts of love
The wind blows
Do not know which direction it will go
All I know is just because
where who knows

Now I must find a way to go
Follow the wind I suppose
Yeah, Yeah Yeah
Just In Love I know
I hope she Loves me so

an original by Truth1sm
30/08/18

Well, for Willie Shakespeare
haha OMG, Thank you for that. It all starts with one beginning thought, and then, I just type as my brain develops the flow, its very relaxing for me. Hope you like a few of them. There are a few that I really like, like OCEANS.

I've got another confession to make........

It's Friday and All I want to do is make love to YOU.

I want to suck and lick your nipples and hear you moan. Need to slide my tongue slowly down your stomach to just above your clit.

Then, with two fingers slowly entering your pussy, put my tongue on your clit and lick it, lick it and suck it all the while, finger fucking you until you pussy is so wet. OH I want to put my face, my mouth on your cunt and eat you, eat you and suck your sweet pussy cum and juice.

Then I want to have you suck on my hard cock head and stroke my shaft lick my head. Oh how I want to fuck you so hard.....mmmm I want to be in your tight wet pussy fucking you so hard...mmm so fucking hard.....

Happy Friday everyone....get fucked....:p :D o_O

Another confession to make......

How you feel when you're lost with love.

Wondering Why?

Wandering around
Talking to myself
Can't hear any other sound
Just crying out loud
Talking to myself
Yelling Out Loud

Wondering Why?
I continue to cry
You're not here
So I am talking to myself
Crying out loud
Wondering what it is all about

Love, love, love, love
As clear as the moon and stars above
Something I just can't get enough of
You are not here
So I'm talking to myself
Waiting for the sun to shine on me
Watching all the snow melt slowly
So I am just talking to myself
Crying out loud
I know it effects my health

Wandering Around
Seeming aimlessly
Can't hear any other sound
Distressed maybe?
Just talking to myself
Crying out loud
Only I can hear me

Love, love, love, love
As clear as the moon and stars above
Something I just can't get enough of
You are not here
So I'm talking to myself
Waiting for the sun to shine on me
Watching all the snow melt slowly

Just wondering why?
Wondering Why?
Wondering Why?
an original by Truth1sm
31/08/18

Another confession to make.......

Just two things:

1.)
I am still a relative newbie to this site, but have jumped in pretty solidly with both feet. All was going reasonably well until today.......Had to hit the ignore/block button on two idiots today. I am a very tolerable person, but, I am not going to shit from anyone...ANYONE. So, if anyone else is having similar issues, perhaps consider what I did, a number of very nice members who were experiencing the same prob, suggested what I did....and I am very thankful.

2.)
So happy to see that the college football season has started. I used to be a bigger NFL fan, but having gone to one of the Big 10 universities, I have always watched College football but with a little less enthusiasm. Faves: Notre Dame (my Alma Mater), Penn State, Alabama, Rutgers and Miami.

The pro's with all of their BS controversy over the National Anthem has made me very unsympathetic to these milliion dollar, dumb ass whiny cry babies. I will still watch my faves, who by the way are: NY Giants, NE Patriots, NY Jets, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins.

Final thoughts: It feels good to be able to express ones' feelings in an environment like this, its healthy to let things flow, and be honest.

Thanks to all the GREAT people I have met so far. Make it a great day, I know I will.
:)

Truth1sm

Back