Another confession.

I would like to know: If I was there with you, what would you do?
If you was here with me I would ask you why you havnt had an organism in forever .
I would ask you exactly what you need sexually that you havnt been getting and tell you that your wish is my command.

I would start you off with a very relaxing all over nude massage. Then after you get comfortable id like to make your sweet wet pussy quiver with my tongue.....

Sorry gorgeous the timeline a bit of anightmare, jesus your pussy looks juicy bet it taste fucking sweet as a peach, finger your cunt as i lick your juice and tease your clit, mmm, i would love to chat more and see more of that sweet hot ass and beautiful body.. not forgetting your beautiful eyes..xx
Paul..

I would pour you a glass of chambers and one for myself as we slide ourselves into the warm bubbling water in my Jacuzzi.
Then we would talk and get to know one another .

If you were here now i would ask you if after i wine and dine you if you would enjoy a nice massage and buttrub,then a tongue fuck your butt and pussy,thats my foreplay

I would like to know: If I was there with you, what would you do?[
ask you to take hold of my hair and hold my hair tight as i lick and suck your pussy. you will cum so gooooooooood. kisses crystal

Attachments

• photos.large.43460.large.jpg
    photos.large.43460.large.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photos.large.43462.large.jpg
    photos.large.43462.large.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
i think i will begin do leave your dress and start kissing all your body, sucking your tits a lot

i think i will begin do leave your dress and start kissing all your body, sucking your tits a lot
and slideing your cock between my wet pussy lips. kisses ceysral

Attachments

• photos.large.43462.large.jpg
    photos.large.43462.large.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
  • photos.large.43460.large.jpg
    photos.large.43460.large.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
  • photos.large.43457.large.jpg
    photos.large.43457.large.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
Back