any ladies here up for cops and robbers surrendering rp?

A little tried... :) but I am curious to try at least for short term. Let's see how it works?

I would like to be the surrendering lamb :) Is there a better way to chat than here? Where we can get a little more comfy? And the messages are not slow.

I would love to make you surrender at gunpoint with hands up and hands on head, I am afraid we have a big time difference since we are in different time zones, so won't be easy to chat...

Sounds nice :) Allow me to start. I was nervous being the first time I bought some cocaine. My cousin Adrienne had told me how to do it and I was surprised at how ridiculously easy it was. I just wanted to unwind after a long week at work with a miserable and ungrateful boss. So a little coke and a little tequila that Adrienne had lined up while watching Blair Witch. So I got the contraband in the ghetto part of town and I was driving my BMW 625 and enjoying the theme from Out of Africa. I was wearing a sweatshirt without a hood and a pair of shorts with my cute pink tennis shoes. I was so into the music that I did not even notice the red white and blue flashing behind me.

I was maybe to be one of these longer shifts. I was patrolling as I noticed a BMW 625 driving a little bit to fast and the music was a little bit to loud to. I decided to follow the car and put the flashing lights on. After 1-2 Minutes, nothing happened, the driver did't stop. I had to put on the sirens and to use the megaphone to say "Stop the car".

I am a little confused and frightened and frazzled. It was a dark, warm night and my armpits and my crotch area had that mix of fearful and excited sweat - I get like that and I heard that many women have the same reactions psychologically with a fearful situation. The red white and blue lights almost blinded me but I managed to pull over to the best place I could find which was a dark off road - that was blind to anybody who would come through the main road, and there were not a single driver that I saw for the last few minutes on that long road. I try to hide the cocaine stash, my heart beating like crazy. After all of that.. in the crazy heat of reactions, I checked my hair and makeup in the mirror! It was just a natural reaction for me to do so. And then I just waited.

Back