Any submissive girls? Kik me @ YourMasterNL

YourMasterNL

OFC Regular
I'm a 40 years old Master with over 17 years of experience in the beautifull world of BDSM. I'm strict, caring and a little bit sadistic, so I love pain, humiliation etc, but cuddling, kissing etc too.

I'm looking for a female slave, at the beginning just online, but if it feels good for both of us maybe in real life too after a while. Don't worry if you don't have any experience.

I'm living in Europe, so it would be nice if you live in the same time zone, but if you're living in another time zone it can work too.

Do you have any questions? Or are you interested in becoming my slave? Send me a message at kik or a PM. My kik username is YourMasterNL

I'm a 40 years old Master with over 17 years of experience in the beautifull world of BDSM. I'm strict, caring and a little bit sadistic, so I love pain, humiliation etc, but cuddling, kissing etc too.

I'm looking for a female slave, at the beginning just online, but if it feels good for both of us maybe in real life too after a while. Don't worry if you don't have any experience.

I'm living in Europe, so it would be nice if you live in the same time zone, but if you're living in another time zone it can work too.

Do you have any questions? Or are you interested in becoming my slave? Send me a message at kik or a PM. My kik username is YourMasterNL

I am curious :)

Back