Art -- All kinds

SweetLesGirl

OFC Regular
Take me long to decided if I should make my own threat for my own art.

I am not a pro and only do this for my own enjoyment and for those who may enjoy them too.

If you do some form of art too feel free to share it.

Welcome to my thread :)

Last edited:
WOW, you are very talented @SweetLesGirl! I see love, seduction, lust, playfulness, warmth, tenderness, very nice detailing and great skill! Is the first one your selfportrait? They are the hardest thing to do! Thank you for sharing your art and for starting this thread!

I am into all kinds of art; from painting to sculpting (mostly soap stone), mixed media, quilling, paper cutting, drawing to pixelart. Recently I have started free form marquetry, I have been working on this lately, it's in a very early stage:

Free form marquetry - Bound.jpg

WOW, you are very talented @SweetLesGirl! I see love, seduction, lust, playfulness, warmth, tenderness, very nice detailing and great skill! Is the first one your selfportrait? They are the hardest thing to do! Thank you for sharing your art and for starting this thread!

I am into all kinds of art; from painting to sculpting (mostly soap stone), mixed media, quilling, paper cutting, drawing to pixelart. Recently I have started free form marquetry, I have been working on this lately, it's in a very early stage:

View attachment 31778
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Yours is amazing too thanks for sharing.
Lol no is not me i am way to shy to draw myself :oops:

Beautiful work @SweetLesGirl, you are very talented. I am in awe of people with artist talent.

Very creative @MissMonroe, love the movement and creativity.

Thank you both for sharing :)
Thank you very much glad you enjoy :)

Back