Ask me anything.

D

dethmetalchick

It seems I have a few fans here. Well, for you guys, and others who are aware of my presence here, here's your chance to find out whatever you want to know about me ;)

Do you think if I tune my guitar to drop D and make angry growls at a microphone the chicks will dig me more? Or is that too 2008?

It seems I have a few fans here. Well, for you guys, and others who are aware of my presence here, here's your chance to find out whatever you want to know about me ;)

Have you ever been caught having sex? And if so, what did you do?

x

Other than the private intimate ones, what is your favorite body part?

Do you regret your user name choice?

Can we expect more butts in the future?

What brought you to this site, and has that changed at all since your first visit?

Do you regret your user name choice?

Can we expect more butts in the future?

What brought you to this site, and has that changed at all since your first visit?
Nope,

You never know,

I've been here off and on simce this place was Cybersexchat (then profiles.xxx). Its fun watching the chatroom drama.

Chatroom drama is vastly superior to anything cooked up for TV. More questions:

What is your favourite colour?

Do you subscribe to any particular ideology or worldview(s)?

Have you ever met up with someone on this site (or any of its prior incarnations)?

Chatroom drama is vastly superior to anything cooked up for TV. More questions:

What is your favourite colour?
dodge-goes-plum-craz.jpg

Do you subscribe to any particular ideology or worldview(s)?

Liberals and conservatives alike are both fucking nutcases.

Have you ever met up with someone on this site (or any of its prior incarnations)?
No.

Back