Aspirations

X

XXMadeleineXX

So I will confess before becoming a Sex Worker I had real ambitions and goals I wanted to achieve. I was fresh out of high school and yeah I was already a slut by that point but my head was also filled with noble ideals and not just cock. I used to want to become a lawyer (I know your already picturing me in a tight skirt and blouse) but I kind of sucked at school (yes in more than one way) and it all fell apart with a series of bad relationships that eventually left me homeless. So I started taking cock for cash. Pretty sure I am a sex addict at this point because I seem to think a lot about cock even after a session in my line of work. Its always on my mind. Not anyone's in particular but just the feeling of being penetrated by my next one. I'd get help but fucking is my primary source of income and I love doing it so much. Not to brag but I think I am damn good at my "job".

Attachments

• 3243243255.jpg
    3243243255.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 29
  • 43634234235.jpg
    43634234235.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 756236723.jpg
    756236723.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 29
So I will confess before becoming a Sex Worker I had real ambitions and goals I wanted to achieve. I was fresh out of high school and yeah I was already a slut by that point but my head was also filled with noble ideals and not just cock. I used to want to become a lawyer (I know your already picturing me in a tight skirt and blouse) but I kind of sucked at school (yes in more than one way) and it all fell apart with a series of bad relationships that eventually left me homeless. So I started taking cock for cash. Pretty sure I am a sex addict at this point because I seem to think a lot about cock even after a session in my line of work. Its always on my mind. Not anyone's in particular but just the feeling of being penetrated by my next one. I'd get help but fucking is my primary source of income and I love doing it so much. Not to brag but I think I am damn good at my "job".
I respect that you don’t bullshit around the subject like the hundreds of women doing sex work. You actually get in it.

Everyone has their niche in life that they excel at . And if it what makes you happy , then who's to judge . Be safe out there .
Really like how honest you are.
In this day and age not many give a toss that people have sex for a living it’s where the Marjory have it(in the street) that is not liked.Keep it save and be careful.
I just wish and fantasise that a woman will take advantage of me every morning I come on here. Lol

You say real ambitions, are you disatisfied with your current situation?

Honestly the oldest and one of the most up front professions in the world is the exchange of sex for money. Fuck yeah. Whos to say that its a bad thing? Some person.....who the fuck are they. And as for progressing yourself into other aspects of your life such as a lawyer who says you can't. We all have the capability of being phenomenal. Its just whether or not we choose to use it. Keep being you and doing it your way. Because if you werent you then who the fuck would you be? Kudos my friend. Never give up. Just keep finding ways to be better every day.

Wow that really hits the heart. Stay safe out there and if you ever want some to just talk to, HMU

Back