assholes

nikkiMI

OFC Regular
The most fucked up thing here is harassment. Must be nice to call people names for no reason. I guess that makes person feel like they are big. I'm tempted to quit this site. The mods don't care some stick up for this person. The block the person excuse is a cop out. This person even had the gall to say who my friends should be . IDK anyone have issues like this?

The most fucked up thing here is harassment. Must be nice to call people names for no reason. I guess that makes person feel like they are big. I'm tempted to quit this site. The mods don't care some stick up for this person. The block the person excuse is a cop out. This person even had the gall to say who my friends should be . IDK anyone have issues like this?
Hi Nikki,

I didn't usually respond to these, but you are in the "Keep one, Delete one" gang.

Nobody ever harasses me, but then, blokes get a much easier ride of this types of sites. But don't feel bad about blocking people, some guys will keep pushing until they find the line and then push some more.

Please note, like all social media, people hide behind a fake persona and will just be rude to every female or male until somebody responds, even if it is an angry response, the response is the point.

It is easier said than done, but make an attempt to ignore the haters and only respond to people whom you deem are worth your time, you owe these people nothing, you are here solely for your enjoyment, when it stops being fun, you may need to consider switching to something that will enlighten you soul and makes you smile.

I don't know about you, but I feel better after that rant!

Listen, I don't know you, and neither do these people and their opinions are petty and ill-informed and have no bearing on who you are.

Take Care

Al

People forget that mods were chat users once, too. We are still chat users sometimes. Do you realize how many people like that we ignore daily? lol
Most people like you have described are looking for a response, a reaction. When you ignore them and don't give them the time of day, in time, they move on. This is a person seeking your attention. When you give it to him/her, then they are going to continue because it shows you notice them.
Focus on the positive in chat and the people you talk to all the time. Don't let one bad apple ruin it for you. Block out the bad, embrace the good.

I have only seen you in the forums so you don't know me, but don't let some asshole get to you....as Vix said, he or they are just trying to get a reaction from you...block and ignore the best that you can...just chat with the people you know and like....I have chatted with TS in the past, I am sure she will back you...Some people have a problem with the mods but they have always been fair to me. If that person gets abusive, take some screen shots and pass them on to Vix...I am sure if any rules or broken by him, Vix will handle it as will most of the mods.

in response to vix. I blocked this person yet somehow they were still able to message me on my personal page and message me as themselves. Is that even possible. I think what angers me is mods saying block block block ,well blocking puts you in a room looking ,talking to nobody. I guess this was pointless.

Chat and the forum are run separately. You have to block in chat and then you have to come to the forum and block. Click on their name here on the forum and when the box pops up there is an ignore feature, click on that and it will block them here on the forum. Once you have blocked on the forum and in chat, if the person is still able to get around the blocks, message one of the mods with proof and we can step in.
And no this wasn't pointless. First, you got to vent, which sometimes is needed. Second, you were able to find out that blocks in chat don't follow over to the forum, you have to do that separately.

Not that i have ever came across you in the room, i do feel for you having to endure all this, my advice ( what good it will be ) , is toNOT lowere yourself to those petty minded b######s, all they are doing is waiting for a response from you, don't give them the time of day, they will give in eventually and grow up, PLEASE don't feel as if you have to quit the site, THAT way they have won ...

Man. I get the harrassment thing. I had someone tell a good friend of mine that they disagreed with to kill themselves by injecting themselves with bleach and the mods didn't do fuck all about it. Like when is that ever ok?

Man. I get the harrassment thing. I had someone tell a good friend of mine that they disagreed with to kill themselves by injecting themselves with bleach and the mods didn't do fuck all about it. Like when is that ever ok?
There was no mod around at the time. So don't down the mods for something they didn't see.

being an asshole myself... i think that the rights of users that are kind should be upholded and assholes that harass people should be banned or kicked.

I find it funny that one person freely admitted to being an asshole, then says assholes should be banned. Since you agree that you are an asshole...just leave, don't wait to be banned. One of the persons you were being an asshole to is one of the kindest, most care persons on the site. Stop lying and playing the pity card. You keep bringing up the incident yourself but only when the other people involved are not there to tell the truth of what actually happened, not your watered down version....You forget, they have friends here that let them know all the shit you spew as you hunt for pity.

Smh, I find it laughable the double standards that some people think go unnoticed. I mean it's ok for one to attack and belittle a good person, telling them to inject bleach and basically die and then to try and make people think that said person is racist just coz she dont want to talk to a nasty drunk bully. Then refuses to admit they done anything wrong and goes around playing the pity party and half truths. Well guess what being drunk is no excuse for being a cunt. Own ya shit and grow the fuck up
Smh, I find it laughable the double standards that some people think go unnoticed. I mean it's ok for one to attack and belittle a good person, telling them to inject bleach and basically die and then to try and make people think that said person is racist just coz she dont want to talk to a nasty drunk bully. Then refuses to admit they done anything wrong and goes around playing the pity party and half truths. Well guess what being drunk is no excuse for being a cunt. Own ya shit and grow the fuck up
Would you like to have a grownup conversation?

Would you like to have a grownup conversation?
Depends? You gonna be an adult about it and have some self accountability? Cause so far your behavior has been anything but that if an adult. I know and have seen screens of what you said to a friend of mine. Even a child has more maturity and self accountability than you've shown. And then when you looked like an ass and they ignored you you had the balls to call her racist. As of right now if anyone were to have a conversation with you they'd be talking to themselves because you are not an adult you're a drunk overgrown child who needs to learn what self accountability is. Learn to own up to your shit and quit using half lies and trying to make yourself out to be the better person and quit being a dumb little cunt and attacking other people and pretending nothing happened like a dumb little child. Cause remember one thing little girl. The world doesn't owe you a fucking thing.

What Ts did was fucked up and she is a fucked up person, but
you aren't one to talk about accountability Sassy Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nikki,
I'm Michelle and I read your post. I had the same thing happen to me over and over again on a different chat site. It still happens to me. I just joined here a week ago. A friend of mine I've been friends with for awhile on the other chat site told me about this site told me I should try it out. There's a lot more drama on the other site I'm a member of and a lot more assholes on the other site. I just about left that site because of getting called names all the time.
Like they say that's what the block is for. Pm me if any questions. I'll try to help much as possible. X Michelle

Back