Australian Cricket CRISIS

Stark891

OFC Regular
It's so disappointing to see what australian team did in the last test vs south africa.
For those who don't know, australian team planned to do ball tampering ( unlawful alteration of the surface or seam of a ball on the field, to affect its motion when bowled ) during the match, as they were 107/ all out, in first innings.
Steve Smith, one of my favourite players, was involved and yes it feels so disheartening. What is the impact on the australian fans...
I think decisive decision should be taken furthur. Didn't ever expected such kind of thing by such a team.

It's so disappointing to see what australian team did in the last test vs south africa.
For those who don't know, australian team planned to do ball tampering ( unlawful alteration of the surface or seam of a ball on the field, to affect its motion when bowled ) during the match, as they were 107/ all out, in first innings.
Steve Smith, one of my favourite players, was involved and yes it feels so disheartening. What is the impact on the australian fans...
I think decisive decision should be taken furthur. Didn't ever expected such kind of thing by such a team.

Hey Stark, well it’s continually on our news, they are a national disgrace. People are calling for a lifetime ban for everyone involved. The Prime Minister is on the news, buying into the scandal as well. It’s very disappointing for Aussies as we pride ourselves on being a proud sporting Nation. It is disappointing as we just got over a recent doping scandal for two major sporting clubs in our NRL and AFL leagues. Sport is under the spotlight in Australia at the moment x

Hey Stark, well it’s continually on our news, they are a national disgrace. People are calling for a lifetime ban for everyone involved. The Prime Minister is on the news, buying into the scandal as well. It’s very disappointing for Aussies as we pride ourselves on being a proud sporting Nation. It is disappointing as we just got over a recent doping scandal for two major sporting clubs in our NRL and AFL leagues. Sport is under the spotlight in Australia at the moment x
I see, that's so sad for all of you :(, but I don't think lifetime ban should be given because it would affect australian cricket team, loss of best players..

I see, that's so sad for all of you :(, but I don't think lifetime ban should be given because it would affect australian cricket team, loss of best players..

Yes that may save them, however the sporting community and the media here are looking to make examples of them. They embarrassed the Country, and really it was just stupid, clumsy and juvenile. I hope you are right though x

Yes that may save them, however the sporting community and the media here are looking to make examples of them. They embarrassed the Country, and really it was just stupid, clumsy and juvenile. I hope you are right though x
It's nice to listen what actually is going on in the continent. Hey I heard there was some bushfire in AUS. Hope you were safe...

It's nice to listen what actually is going on in the continent. Hey I heard there was some bushfire in AUS. Hope you were safe...

Yes we do get bushfires here, we have long hot dry summers, high winds and sometimes lightning storms. I live behind a forest, so we do need to monitor the weather. The fire danger has passed in my area, but there are still areas affected and on alert. Thank you for caring x

Back