07F43F9F-CF95-4D0E-8438-E34590C16B35.jpeg

@Merikh100

This one I did for you. Bull headed mfer...;) Award for being a stubborn yet relevant mentor who refuses to see the negative shit. Thanks!

D3E66E88-646E-4DC9-A85A-321AFD7D9609.jpeg

@Silk_ Well... Big ol pussy cat! Award for best fucking advice giver and most loyal, true, honest friend I have ever met online. Thank you brother.

2C87C48A-FD08-476A-B2B5-52219AE7559C.jpeg

@Sun66 + @lexi8 + @SpecialK87

Well... I know I’ve tagged all three of you ladies BUUUUUUT... This one o dedicate to you lovely ladies who always seem to know how to make me smile even when I’m in darkness mode. Thank you so so much for your care, support, understanding and love. Y’all have NO clue what it means to me. So... Shared award for just well... Fucking AWESOMENESS!!!

4333C7A3-12A3-41F2-BD24-F8F6B486F589.jpeg

@Ellie a.k.a TheMa’am LOL!!! Well as silly as it might sound this reminds me of you... Loyal, fierce, devoted YET loving, beautiful (inside and out), caring but DON’T take shit... Even from the likes of ME!!!:D And yes ok I’m slightly scared of you but I’d NEVER admit that, FACT!!!:rolleyes: Award for being not only nurturing and loving but also brilliant and unique. I am/always will be in your debt.

And lastly... Well idk of y’all are on here, one yes but fucker refuses to tell me her name so bleh, this took fucking hours and yeah it’s next to my workout area cause... Well honestly? When I see it, when I think of you ladies I feel peace now. And energized because I KNOW, without a shred of doubt the laughs we shared, the tears we cried together, the memories we made, the joy y’all gave me regardless what a total and utter C word I was/am y’all were always there for me... And for You, The One I hurt, I regret my actions but yeah... This is, for me, an eternal reminder to be better, I am trying... Hard!!! I apologize for walking away, but sometimes that’s best for all, right? Yes? Good females I miss you with every beat of my blackened heart...

So... Award for memorable moments and joyous days, sadness and joy alike... The eternal memories...

604ABE21-0372-48BB-9D0E-E95D1F5223A2.jpeg

Delightful Aussie sis... Whether you forgive me or not, YOU will ALWAYS be in my mind. Funny story? I remember the first time we ever spoke and how difficult I found it so difficult to understand you lol!!! But yeah... You’re too good for the likes of me. FACT!!!

Missus/Keira... I TOLD you I’d do it and I did. Call me ASAP and ima send you a three hour vn of me singing The Boss’s greatest hits! You KNOW I’ll do it woman!!! Thank you tho... You’re too caring for these places tho... No offense but it’s a fact...

You. I can’t type your handle even now without getting all fucking mushy and crap so yeah... I’m sorry. More than. You were right about one thing tho diefie... I gotta think before getting inked up!!! *facepalms* Ok on a more somber note... I still dream of laying my head on your lap and I still hear, AS CLEAR AS FUCK, you singing to me as I doze off and give myself up fully to the beauty you are... Sorry. Thank you. Peace!!!

Oh to those I didn’t tag...

BB6A3F40-0EB6-49A1-97FC-8FF4993A51A1.jpeg

I kinda ran outta wall and passageway so yeah... Award for giving me memories that WILL both haunt and delight me for the rest of my days. Thank you.

P.S. @Lick-Me I apologize for the thread blast but when I saw this thread posted I knew it was had a reason. Thanks for this. Stuff took me hours and cost a bit BUT this thread RULES!!! Thanks!:D

View attachment 38417

@Merikh100

This one I did for you. Bull headed mfer...;) Award for being a stubborn yet relevant mentor who refuses to see the negative shit. Thanks!

View attachment 38418

@Silk_ Well... Big ol pussy cat! Award for best fucking advice giver and most loyal, true, honest friend I have ever met online. Thank you brother.

View attachment 38419

Well... I know I’ve tagged all three of you ladies BUUUUUUT... This one o dedicate to you lovely ladies who always seem to know how to make me smile even when I’m in darkness mode. Thank you so so much for your care, support, understanding and love. Y’all have NO clue what it means to me. So... Shared award for just well... Fucking AWESOMENESS!!!

View attachment 38420

@Ellie a.k.a TheMa’am LOL!!! Well as silly as it might sound this reminds me of you... Loyal, fierce, devoted YET loving, beautiful (inside and out), caring but DON’T take shit... Even from the likes of ME!!!:D And yes ok I’m slightly scared of you but I’d NEVER admit that, FACT!!!:rolleyes: Award for being not only nurturing and loving but also brilliant and unique. I am/always will be in your debt.

And lastly... Well idk of y’all are on here, one yes but fucker refuses to tell me her name so bleh, this took fucking hours and yeah it’s next to my workout area cause... Well honestly? When I see it, when I think of you ladies I feel peace now. And energized because I KNOW, without a shred of doubt the laughs we shared, the tears we cried together, the memories we made, the joy y’all gave me regardless what a total and utter C word I was/am y’all were always there for me... And for You, The One I hurt, I regret my actions but yeah... This is, for me, an eternal reminder to be better, I am trying... Hard!!! I apologize for walking away, but sometimes that’s best for all, right? Yes? Good females I miss you with every beat of my blackened heart...

So... Award for memorable moments and joyous days, sadness and joy alike... The eternal memories...

View attachment 38421

Delightful Aussie sis... Whether you forgive me or not, YOU will ALWAYS be in my mind. Funny story? I remember the first time we ever spoke and how difficult I found it so difficult to understand you lol!!! But yeah... You’re too good for the likes of me. FACT!!!

Missus/Keira... I TOLD you I’d do it and I did. Call me ASAP and ima send you a three hour vn of me singing The Boss’s greatest hits! You KNOW I’ll do it woman!!! Thank you tho... You’re too caring for these places tho... No offense but it’s a fact...

You. I can’t type your handle even now without getting all fucking mushy and crap so yeah... I’m sorry. More than. You were right about one thing tho diefie... I gotta think before getting inked up!!! *facepalms* Ok on a more somber note... I still dream of laying my head on your lap and I still hear, AS CLEAR AS FUCK, you singing to me as I doze off and give myself up fully to the beauty you are... Sorry. Thank you. Peace!!!

View attachment 38422

I kinda ran outta wall and passageway so yeah... Award for giving me memories that WILL both haunt and delight me for the rest of my days. Thank you.

P.S. @Lick-Me I apologize for the thread blast but when I saw this thread posted I knew it was had a reason. Thanks for this. Stuff took me hours and cost a bit BUT this thread RULES!!! Thanks!:D
LOL, thanks.. I think... Took a lotta time I reckon...

:)
View attachment 38417

@Merikh100

View attachment 38418

View attachment 38419

View attachment 38420

View attachment 38421

View attachment 38422

Thank you, that’s an incredibly touching post. I love the images, the words, the sentiment, love and care. You can see the time it must have taken you to compose. I love the image you choose with the branch and the birds for us, we are just into spring here in Australia and the trees are budding.

But seriously??? How do you not understand Australians??? We don’t even have an accent??? I’ll send you a voice message later, and I will speak very, very slowly so you can understand Australian.

Thank you again, it’s a pleasure to have met you, and to get to know you. I truly hope this posts gives you what you are looking for, big hugs :)

Best posts award goes to @lexi8 for loads that are fun and keep everyone smilling,incuding my favourite 'predictive text'
We all bow to your greatness as we all hand you your ahem small cheap plastic award.
:)

Back