Bad behavior

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
I treat every bad feeling that I have with sex, I’m feeling angry and upset I can make myself feel better with sex, the real problem is where I go for my treatment isn’t always open for business, leaving me hurting in a moment of need, and that’s a horrible feeling. Now on days where can’t get my treatment I find myself fiending for an fix anyway I can get it. Why can’t women understand that it’s a necessary act and part of life to maintain a person’s wellbeing as well as their state of mind. It’s probably me I’m just chemically imbalanced and need sex to sustain balance within myself. Anyway It’s all I can think about all the time and at my age it only seems be getting worse so I’m becoming worried about where I’m falling towards without getting myself under control. People say control yourself but it feels so much better to give into it than fight against it my soul feel so much better.

Nothing wrong with wanting to habe sex often but it does kinda sound like you are using sex as an escape from your problems instead if facing them. How else do you deal with things after you have sex?

Nothing wrong with wanting to habe sex often but it does kinda sound like you are using sex as an escape from your problems instead if facing them. How else do you deal with things after you have sex?
Nah boss, I’m working, almost always on call, I can do more get some more schooling to get a better position and make more money, and I will right now is just wanting as most men would call that good sex I call sexual connection/bonding with women I love that kind of sex constantly. That’s my problem guys finish work go home open a beer and that’s their afternoon I want to finish work go home take a bath and suck my girl dry as a drink to finish my day the problem is I can’t get it like that not without cheating. My problem is I love making love it’s my comfort it helps me think and feel one with the world. I can’t get sex how I need it.

Back