Banned after an Eternity Here .

hemihead

OFC Regular
I have been coming to this Chat since the beginning . I have said many , many things here and nobody ever cried about it . Now we have a new crop of useless Mods and a new batch of whiny little children that are offended about every word unless to support their viewpoint . This site has gone to shit so fast in the last 6 months that you can't recognize it anymore . I get banned for one word that wasn't that bad but you can have scammers , fakes , countless people that can't speak English , and gay slurs about men and all is ok . Somebody should fire these Mods and give the job to somebody that actually does something about the real problems instead of worrying about whether someone's little feelings get hurt . Don't like what I say ? Block me like the Mods always tell me and everyone else .

I have been coming to this Chat since the beginning . I have said many , many things here and nobody ever cried about it . Now we have a new crop of useless Mods and a new batch of whiny little children that are offended about every word unless to support their viewpoint . This site has gone to shit so fast in the last 6 months that you can't recognize it anymore . I get banned for one word that wasn't that bad but you can have scammers , fakes , countless people that can't speak English , and gay slurs about men and all is ok . Somebody should fire these Mods and give the job to somebody that actually does something about the real problems instead of worrying about whether someone's little feelings get hurt . Don't like what I say ? Block me like the Mods always tell me and everyone else .
if it bothers you so much feck off and go elsewhere but dont diss the mods,they dont get paid they are here to protect us from dicks like you

Back