Banned : English

WILD4YOU

Hey,
Mods why i am getting banned again and again i haven't used any other language then englishplease if it's a gltich ...resolve it asap..and please do update me regarding if i can enter chatroom again...

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210708-110914.png
    Screenshot_20210708-110914.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey,
Mods why i am getting banned again and again i haven't used any other language then englishplease if it's a gltich ...resolve it asap..and please do update me regarding if i can enter chatroom again...

Thanks
And you ban evaded earlier with lund in your name which isn't English either. So, no you aren't using all English and we don't let people know when their ban is up. That is for you to figure out on your own.

What’s a fuddi? It isn’t English. Speak English in main chat and you won’t have a problem
Apologizes for the mistake i made but i have reached the staff member named Vixxen about the issue and she said you evaded ban as i was not able to login into the chat section that's y i came from a guest account and told about the concern and she banned me again without any concern..
Mam if u can help me in this it wud be really helpful for me and i will take of it that from next time i will not use any other language then english in public..

Apologizes for the mistake i made but i have reached the staff member named Vixxen about the issue and she said you evaded ban as i was not able to login into the chat section that's y i came from a guest account and told about the concern and she banned me again without any concern..
Mam if u can help me in this it wud be really helpful for me and i will take of it that from next time i will not use any other language then english in public..
Wait your ban out. If you continue to evade the ban, you will be banned longer. Try back in a few days

Fyi @ViXxXeN is not just a mod, she is admin here so trying to go over her head as ppl like you do when you can't accept that you were caught fair and square isn't going to work. I advise you to stop playing games and to read the rules, if you can indeed read, and then obey them.

Back