Banned

D

DaddyDom333

So I’ve been banned for using this name I’ve been using for over a year. If I have to change it that’s fine but I’ve reported so many people for violating rules such as underage people, pedos, anything that’s not allowed. I thought by now people would know my name had nothing to do with looking for underage girls or incest.

So, how do you figure you are banned for your name? You are banned for the incest gif you posted in chat which is why your ban says No incest/no little girls.

pretty petty banning people just because they take attention away from your sorry ass... and you even have to lie about it.... must suck being you
Umm, do you have an issue you would like to talk about? I mean, I'm not the one who was insulting someone for liking trans or being from certain country. Nor do I seek attention whether I do it negatively by insulting others every time I am in chat like you do or positively. If going about it negatively gets you attention in your PM then good on you, but when insulting try doing it within the TOU.

Back