Being groped by strangers

BustyBimbo

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...

I 100% get this. On one level yes its gross and 100% without consent it's wrong....but fuck me, I love it. Especially in a crowd like at a gig or waiting at the bar on a busy night, feeling a hand on my thigh or ass, or someone grabbing a hand-full of tit....fuck it makes me drip

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...

I can imagine that the first time that you were groped must have came as a bit of a shock and also could have been frightening, but as you later said it got to a ritual that if your bodyparts weren't groped, especially when you were provocatively dressed, no guy on this earth would be able to resist himself, i admire your honesty on this subject.

i'd have thought offering to buy you a drink first might have helpedthat's one of the problems with dark rooms, you never know who is around :)

Get your ass to England gorgeous..x

Being a fatter girl I was the first in my highschool to develop tits and one of the only ones to have decently big tits by the last year. Girls in my friend group knew they could grope me whenever they wanted, as long as there were no staff around. Sometimes the bitches would bring over guys and let them cop a feel, which i really wasn't into and I had more than 1 teacher "accidentally" grab them but I got used to it.

Thank you for your supportive replies and the likes. I wasn't sure what to expect being honest regarding this quite controversial topic. I would have understood if someone reacted in a critical way. But of course I'm glad nobody had up to this point.

I think in general a lot of the ladies that come to a site like this tend to be more towards the proud slut side, I know I am :)

Hlw

Back